Football Tix Renewal?

Rocky Style

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

At long last, I'm officially a USF season ticket holder... Section 211 Row X. Although I go to games every year I live in Tallahassee so I've delayed getting season tickets but finally bit the bullet. Just going to give Thursday and Friday night tickets to local family members but go to the other games. Can't wait until September...

Congrats!

Welcome aboard

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,769
  • Days Won:  14

^ Thanks guys

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

At long last, I'm officially a USF season ticket holder... Section 211 Row X. Although I go to games every year I live in Tallahassee so I've delayed getting season tickets but finally bit the bullet. Just going to give Thursday and Friday night tickets to local family members but go to the other games. Can't wait until September...

Primo seats. How did the availability look for that area? This was the first day season tix open to public, right?

Primo seats. How did the availability look for that area? This was the first day season tix open to public, right?

I put a deposit down in February, which gave me priority before they became available to the public today.... I had to wait until renewal season was over though. Picked my seats on Wednesday.

I put a deposit down in February, which gave me priority before they became available to the public today.... I had to wait until renewal season was over though. Picked my seats on Wednesday.

How was the selection? Any indication of how many available in that section?

^ we talked by phone while I was driving, so I'm really not sure. I noted those seemed like good seats and I was surprised they were available, to which he responded that there are some good "scattered" seats around the stadium...

^ we talked by phone while I was driving, so I'm really not sure. I noted those seemed like good seats and I was surprised they were available, to which he responded that there are some good "scattered" seats around the stadium...

Should be good seats. You're up right at the line, I think, for the overhang, which means some rain protection and should be out of the sun for the mid to late afternoon game starts.

^ thanks I was hoping to be under the overhang but didn't want to be too far back... Can't wait til football season!

Edited by TallyBull

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,119

Great seats! Congratulations!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

A couple of the "bonus" benefits that I'm hoping come out of the new seating / donation system:

1. All of the club seats now have club access (for the most part).  Previously club access was based on donation, so not everyone sitting in 237 (as an example) had access to the club.  This meant that the tickets had to be printed with "Club Access" on them for those donors.  The problem with this was that whenever I wanted to send tickets that I wasn't going to use to a friend (via Ticketmaster), those tickets NEVER had the "Club Access" printed on them.

This meant that whoever used the tickets usually had to go through a hassle to get the Ticketmaster tickets stamped prior to the game..  They were often denied access at entrances.  A small annoyance, but still not one that anyone should have to deal with going forward.  If your seat is in 237, you have club access - not need to jump through hoops when forwarding tickets to a friend!  

2. Hopefully having more butts in the club access seats will also bring the VENDORS back to the club!!  For the past..  I dunno..  4+ years it's been empty up there.  Typically only one half of the concessions were open and the food has been really subpar.  I remember when we first got club access they were serving up fresh carved turkey breast dinners and prime rib!  It was nice - it helped offset that sting of the much higher donation..   but lately??  There really hasn't been any club advantage.  Hopefully having more fans up there will bring the little perks  back!  

Cautiously optimistic   :icon_drink: