Football Tix Renewal?

Rocky Style

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

Usually the people that brag about what they have usually have the least.

Do you mean this kind of bragging??

I don't think I have spent more than $10 for a ticket in years.

I agree, you're one of the most prolific bitchers on this site and you provide bottom-of-the-barrel support. Congrats on that distinction. Hey, weren't you also the one who famously pronounced the high ascent levels the program would reach once Jim Leavitt was fired?

I use to ***** alot, but now I've just come to terms that we will never be where at one time I thought this program could be. It's sad, but reality.

I hope you  realize that's in large part due to "fans" like yourself.

we will never keep up with the jones' when we have such a small donor base. That's the sad reality

I think the fall of the program and donor base has more to do with what went down between Leavitt and the admin. and subsequent non-winning.

I would say the losing seasons would be the major downfall.

Can't fault anyone trying to save money in this economy. If Obama did what he said he was going to do, USF would not be on the outside looking in. He hates USF that much is obvious. Calling us the University of San Francisco and picking us to lose to Cal three seasons ago in play in game. Then he picks USF to lose to LSU in this seasons women's tourney. He hates us!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,674
  • Days Won:  13

I agree, you're one of the most prolific bitchers on this site and you provide bottom-of-the-barrel support. Congrats on that distinction. Hey, weren't you also the one who famously pronounced the high ascent levels the program would reach once Jim Leavitt was fired?

I use to ***** alot, but now I've just come to terms that we will never be where at one time I thought this program could be. It's sad, but reality.

we will never keep up with the jones' when we have such a small donor base. That's the sad reality

I think the fall of the program and donor base has more to do with what went down between Leavitt and the admin. and subsequent non-winning.

Can't fault anyone trying to save money in this economy. If Obama did what he said he was going to do, USF would not be on the outside looking in. He hates USF that much is obvious. Calling us the University of San Francisco and picking us to lose to Cal three seasons ago in play in game. Then he picks USF to lose to LSU in this seasons women's tourney. He hates us!

LOL, I am by no means a fan of Obama, but dude you have to be kidding. I doubt Obama gives 2 violation about us. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

:facepalm:

LOL, I am by no means a fan of Obama, but dude you have to be kidding. I doubt Obama gives 2 violation about us.

He doesn't even know who we are. Thinks we are on South Beach. Tells you all you need to know about the guy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,674
  • Days Won:  13

He doesn't even know who we are. Thinks we are on South Beach. Tells you all you need to know about the guy

The man has been a terrible President, but you sound like you need to be BakerActed.

The man has been a terrible President, but you sound like you need to be BakerActed.

Lol. He is so lost so there is no way that he knows who USF is. At least G W knows USF. Ask B O who USF is and he will tell you the Univ of San Francisco. He has no attention to detail yet ESPN puts that clown on to make hoops picks

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Lol. He is so lost so there is no way that he knows who USF is. At least G W knows USF. Ask B O who USF is and he will tell you the Univ of San Francisco. He has no attention to detail yet ESPN puts that clown on to make hoops picks

MadCow in 3..

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Wow amazing how some on this board are so "special."

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

WTH did I miss??

Lol