Why I have faith

Skingraft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We need to counter offer chad Morris and keep bresnahan

I dunno if we have the kind of money that SMU has.  It's hard to win a bidding war with Texas Oil Money.  I'd be ecstatic if we somehow got Morris.  

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,580
  • Days Won:  2

We can't afford to fire Willie. Even if we could giving him only two years is unrealistic. A new coach coming in needs to feel he'll get 3-4 years for things to turn around.

BS. There is nothing that this staff showed that remotely indicates a step in the right direction.
+1

First shutout at home

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

We can't afford to fire Willie. Even if we could giving him only two years is unrealistic. A new coach coming in needs to feel he'll get 3-4 years for things to turn around. 

Why not? Paying Taggart and Holtz comes to less than what USF would have been paying Holtz at full salary. So USF has saved money for two seasons.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

BS. There is nothing that this staff showed that remotely indicates a step in the right direction.

As sad as it makes me, I have to agree. Predictable play calling, no sense of clock management whatsoever. We have stalled.

I'm not expecting it to happen, but I definitely will not be surprised if the headline "USF Releives Willie Taggart of Head Coach Duties" makes an appearance this weekend

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  1

Let's see what Harlan does.  If Willie stays then someone else needs to go.  Somebody needs to be a sacrificial lamb to show this is unacceptable

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  6,308
  • Days Won:  12

Let's see what Harlan does. If Willie stays then someone else needs to go. Somebody needs to be a sacrificial lamb to show this is unacceptable

It's willies offense and his play calling. Make him bite the bullet

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Let's see what Harlan does. If Willie stays then someone else needs to go. Somebody needs to be a sacrificial lamb to show this is unacceptable

Agreed. If Taggart doesn't go someone has to. There was NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH IMPROVEMENT for things to stay the same.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 2m2 minutes ago

#USF AD Mark Harlan says he is "committed" to Willie Taggart for 2015, but obviously disappointed by today

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  1

Well at least he put a timeline on it

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Agreed. If Taggart doesn't go someone has to. There was NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH IMPROVEMENT for things to stay the same.

My Guess is

Reaves (QB Coach former WR Coach)-Neither of the units have been impressive under his tenure and he's not a strong recruiter.  

Wulff (OL and OC)- The OL improved slightly in pass protection and has regressed in run blocking but has been a big time weakness.  I haven't heard is name mentioned at all on the recruiting trail.  He's the OC in name as well so......

Bonus

Lockett (RB's) Could get stolen away due to the success of the young RB's without much help from the OL. He's also been a strong recruiter and has strong ties in the Miami area due to his high school coaching days at Northwestern and Miami Central.  I Can see a program up the food chain snatching him up.  

Edited by Bull Dozer