Is it time for OCS?

BrahmanBullzzz

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Trip and slick back-and-forth =  :popcorn:

Great stuff.

What's patently hilarious about this is that there's been no bigger pusher for this rivalry than slick ... yet when some of our fans actually treat it like one, he starts whining ... while at the same time being a UCF apologist ... I wonder how many UF apologists grace FSU boards and vice versa? He seems very confused ....

The entire board acts like they are rivals and denies it, just more childish antics. Along with my calling out facts as being an apologist. This is beyond being fanatics, it's more like dementia and living in a fantasy world where USF is a bcs caliber team shunned because of one reporter lying and getting the greatest coach in history fired over lies and UCF being the luckiest team in football history with a bum coach who through a drunken stupor coached them to 3 conference titles.

And those are the actions you are ******** about .... but acting like rivals doesn't include being an apologist for your supposed rival. You apparently need to get with the program ...

I guess it flew over your head. Its the outright outlandish crap that is no way reality is what I'm talking about. Totally blown out of proportion, and completely out of context. Those were just a couple examples. Are you saying to be on board the USF fan bus, all reason goes out the window, you sit there and spew the party line no matter how far from reality it is? I try to stay closer to reality. Don't feel the need to make crap up. And like I said, you've come down on that crap yourself, more than once.

LOL ... What in the heck are you talking about?? The "outright outlandish crap that is no way reality is what I'm talking about totally blown out of proportion, and completely out of context" is exactly what rivals do ... Remember things like Free Shoes U? You wanted a rivalry and some are getting into it and now you're whining about it ... Personally, I just think you love playing the part of  a board contrarian. Have a good evening, slick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Great stuff.

What's patently hilarious about this is that there's been no bigger pusher for this rivalry than slick ... yet when some of our fans actually treat it like one, he starts whining ... while at the same time being a UCF apologist ... I wonder how many UF apologists grace FSU boards and vice versa? He seems very confused ....

The entire board acts like they are rivals and denies it, just more childish antics. Along with my calling out facts as being an apologist. This is beyond being fanatics, it's more like dementia and living in a fantasy world where USF is a bcs caliber team shunned because of one reporter lying and getting the greatest coach in history fired over lies and UCF being the luckiest team in football history with a bum coach who through a drunken stupor coached them to 3 conference titles.

And those are the actions you are ******** about .... but acting like rivals doesn't include being an apologist for your supposed rival. You apparently need to get with the program ...

I guess it flew over your head. Its the outright outlandish crap that is no way reality is what I'm talking about. Totally blown out of proportion, and completely out of context. Those were just a couple examples. Are you saying to be on board the USF fan bus, all reason goes out the window, you sit there and spew the party line no matter how far from reality it is? I try to stay closer to reality. Don't feel the need to make crap up. And like I said, you've come down on that crap yourself, more than once.

LOL ... What in the heck are you talking about?? The "outright outlandish crap that is no way reality is what I'm talking about totally blown out of proportion, and completely out of context" is exactly what rivals do ... Remember things like Free Shoes U? You wanted a rivalry and some are getting into it and now you're whining about it ... Personally, I just think you love playing the part of  a board contrarian. Have a good evening, slick.

Free Shoes U is actually based on a report of FSU players given $6000 to spend at sporting goods store. That was coined by Spurrier saying that FSU had recruiting violations. I mean, yeah, funny name, but its based on reality. Not like some of the crap that members on this board come up that comes out their butt.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Great stuff.

Free Shoes U is actually based on a report of FSU players given $6000 to spend at sporting goods store. That was coined by Spurrier saying that FSU had recruiting violations. I mean, yeah, funny name, but its based on reality. Not like some of the crap that members on this board come up that comes out their butt.

Missed the point again. Most of the smack here IS reality based, like the stuff concerning their stadium/BCS bowl berth and your apologetic comeback is "Yeah, well at least they have one/are going to one" ...  Not too worry, though. I'm sure at the time of Spurrier's comment, there were UF fans saying "Yeah, they may have gotten some free shoes but they ARE the reigning mythical national champ".