The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

UCFhonors

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

My, how the roaches/knaggits have come out

Still suffering the little bro insecurity I guess.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Also, USF has the numbers game. USF topped out at #2 while UCF has failed to ever crack the top 10. USF has 67K while UCF had 45K. USF beat both FSU & Miami while UCF is winless against big 3.

UCF finished the 2013-14 Season in the Top 10

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/poll/1/year/2013/seasontype/3

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

I do not want to follow this

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,953
  • Days Won:  436

Also, USF has the numbers game. USF topped out at #2 while UCF has failed to ever crack the top 10. USF has 67K while UCF had 45K. USF beat both FSU & Miami while UCF is winless against big 3.

After UCF's Fiesta Bowl win (has USF ever even played in a BCS or Access Bowl?), UCF finished the season ranked #10.

Has USF ever beaten Alabama?  UCF has. Just like UCF's win over Alabama 15 years ago was when Alabama had one of it's worst teams, USF's wins vs FSU and Miami were when those teams had their worst teams in decades.

Here is a number for you...UCF averages over 38,000 attendance per game while USF averages well under 30,000 attendance.   B)

This is why you assclowns are relegated to here. Since you brought up the other state, our Auburn win kicks the crap out of your UA win, so trying to use that to negate our in state wins is the height of stupidity .... and as far as your attendance smack, the best run in the history of your football program, conference championships, BCS bowl wins and you still can't sell out, even on paper, that piece of crap stadium on a regular basis?? ..... That is pathetic and I really wouldn't be thumping my chest about it.

I do not want to follow this

I don't blame you ...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Good job Admin, I'd hide all this stuff here as well. Don't want the USF masses to know that UCF is about to move on.

I'd count screwing Plancher's family out of $10 million "moving on." But considering it was covered by every major news outlet, I don't know if he's hiding it here.
Did you know Keely Dorsey?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

After UCF's Fiesta Bowl win (has USF ever even played in a BCS or Access Bowl?), UCF finished the season ranked #10.

Has USF ever beaten Alabama?  UCF has. Just like UCF's win over Alabama 15 years ago was when Alabama had one of it's worst teams, USF's wins vs FSU and Miami were when those teams had their worst teams in decades.

Here is a number for you...UCF averages over 38,000 attendance per game while USF averages well under 30,000 attendance.   B)

This is why you assclowns are relegated to here. Since you brought up the other state, our Auburn win kicks the crap out of your UA win, so trying to use that to negate our in state wins is the height of stupidity .... and as far as your attendance smack, the best run in the history of your football program, conference championships, BCS bowl wins and you still can't sell out, even on paper, that piece of crap stadium on a regular basis?? ..... That is pathetic and I really wouldn't be thumping my chest about it.

p

And your crap school, fan base and administration is why you will be relegated to the American.

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Good job Admin, I'd hide all this stuff here as well. Don't want the USF masses to know that UCF is about to move on.

I'd count screwing Plancher's family out of $10 million "moving on." But considering it was covered by every major news outlet, I don't know if he's hiding it here.
Did you know Keely Dorsey?
I didn't hear about the Dorsey lawsuit against USF. I'm intrigued. Tell me more. I want to know all about how these two cases are in any way similar. Edited by JTrue

p

And your crap school, fan base and administration is why you will be relegated to the American.

At least you didn't try to counter the obvious truths presented .... and if that scenario does play out, will you still come here looking for validation or will that once and for all cure your inferiority complex.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,085
  • Days Won:  11

p

At least you didn't try to counter the obvious truths presented .... and if that scenario does play out, will you still come here looking for validation or will that once and for all cure your inferiority complex.

i'm going to guess no