The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

UCFhonors

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Congrats on all the success.  Glad to see Florida teams do well.  Hope your fanbase grows up someday.

• Topic Count:  422
  • Content Count:  9,786
  • Days Won:  8

You are right, we have much classier fans. Great thread OP.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I can't believe that it has come to this.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay. Disgusting. Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap. One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015. I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

So those Iron Bulls are quitting like you are?

Maybe........Money talks and BS walks. I'll let my donor and ticket sales do the talking and I've been up to a 24 seat season ticket holder (currently 8) since 1997.

And one coach, with 2 bad years, has you jumping ship like a rat .... THAT is BS walking.

That seems to be the ONLY THING that AD's understand............loss of revenue. My HATE runs very deep for the lows that Taggart Ball has taken us. I'll invest in the Engineering College and USF football can suck an egg if Taggart is still around. If you want to continue to invest in Taggart's $1.15M dollar salary, please feel free to do so. I have choices and will exercise those as I see fit. Capiche!!

I laugh at boosters like you. I'm a diamond Knight at UCF and I have been a season ticket holder and booster for 24 years. You're an embarrassment to your school.
Lol @ you being in your 40s and trying to be an interwebs troll. Here are better uses for your time as a grown man:

1. Sleep with your wife.

2. Do something with your children.

3. Work on your house.

These are grown up things.

My wife is sleeping

Took my kids to the UF/FSU game today

I pay people to work n my house

Taggart might need work after next year. Heard he is great at demolition but not so good at building. Do you pay well? Just don't sign a multi year contract.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

Well this guy you speak of sounds awesome, only wish I were him.

No I'm here because of the arrogance of USF, their leadership and fans. You guys actually thought you were a good program. I can still see that big 4 billboard in my mind. I remember showing it to my wife and saying this was going to bite them in the ass.

That was pure arrogance and now this is pure KARMA.

Just stop the bs, STK ... Your earlier allusion to the Trophygate that went on here gave you away as someone who goes way back, coupled with the FSU connection and the vitriol for USF, it's definitely you. I'm surprised you didn't come back after the Fiesta Bowl win ... and if there really was such a thing as karma, football programs who kill players wouldn't have the success they do.

It's sad all USF fans can do is celebrate the death of a UCF football player. When The USF athletic staff witnessed the death of Mr. Dorsey in the USF weight room I did not see any UCF fans celebrating it. I do feel sorry for you guys, can't imagine getting off on a young mans death like you people do.

That's not celebrating a death. You picked the name Karma ... which was stupid to begin with considering what it really means. I just showed you that if there really was such a thing, it would have affected your PROGRAM because of Plancher ... and if there's any REAL karma in this whole situation, it revolves around USF and the railroading of CJL.

Pay no attention to the APR scores under leavitt, the complete lack of discipline under Leavitt or the fact he never won anything.

Not true..he won the Fulmer cup..true story. Look it up.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Oh, I thought this was on USF's cutting edge player hydration and monitoring to ensure no heat related injury.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/fitness/usf-tackles-heat-illness-starting-with-a-pill/1182883

tbw_heatstudy072911_184725a_8col.jpg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

No, it's actually because of the number of mascot championships you all have

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Haha yeah right. USF blows.

64 - 12

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

You unwittingly gave one reason why when you started this topic.

USF will always be better than UCF, and The Tampa Bay area will always be better than Orlando.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

16-0

(2014)

Edited by Hahahahaha

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24