The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

UCFhonors

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Well this guy you speak of sounds awesome, only wish I were him.

No I'm here because of the arrogance of USF, their leadership and fans. You guys actually thought you were a good program. I can still see that big 4 billboard in my mind. I remember showing it to my wife and saying this was going to bite them in the ass.

That was pure arrogance and now this is pure KARMA.

Do you remember the time your coach slapped that Walton player in the locker room and your coach got fired. Then magically that walkon player gets a football scholarship and the coach that was fired won his wrongful termination?

Was that before or after your coach killed someone and your school took the family to court in order to get out of having to give the kid's parents any money? I just want to get my timeline straight.

Before the tragic death of mr. Plancher but after the tragic death of Keely Dorsey. But leave it USF scum to use player deaths in their arguments. I guess that is what you have when you don't have a football program.

Yep ... if the coach of my team killed someone and I was blinded by hate of my rival, I'd accuse an rival fan of being scum too.  It sure would help me feel better.  I'm sure it's like aloe to a sunburn for you.

Just curious, what did FSu do in the Devaughn Darling case. Quickly go look that one up. Or how about the Morgan State player, the Navy player. Fact is 12 players die each year in practice but only losers like yourselves celebrate it. No wonder you had to go to that crap school. Oh well, enjoy bowl season.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No one celebrates death.  Except UCF, with the saving of thousands of dollars not being paid to the Planchers, and instead being spent on attorney fees and court costs.

Have a nice day! 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

No I'm here because of the arrogance of USF, their leadership and fans. You guys actually thought you were a good program. I can still see that big 4 billboard in my mind. I remember showing it to my wife and saying this was going to bite them in the ass.

Just stop the bs, STK ... Your earlier allusion to the Trophygate that went on here gave you away as someone who goes way back, coupled with the FSU connection and the vitriol for USF, it's definitely you. I'm surprised you didn't come back after the Fiesta Bowl win ... and if there really was such a thing as karma, football programs who kill players wouldn't have the success they do. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

This what is sad about UCF fans...their coach is garbage...he continually lies, he has been caught cheating in recruiting twice, killed a player, is a racist...but as long as they win he can do no wrong...UCF fans have no room to talk trash...are you serious...calling us scum?  You f'ing nut job get out of here...you have zero room to talk trash as long as that scum bag is your head coach...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

They are completly blind to it...they just pat themselves on the back...it is unbelievable...

This what is sad about UCF fans...their coach is garbage...he continually lies, he has been caught cheating in recruiting twice, killed a player, is a racist...but as long as they win he can do no wrong...UCF fans have no room to talk trash...are you serious...calling us scum?  You f'ing nut job get out of here...you have zero room to talk trash as long as that scum bag is your head coach...

Please list the cheating things, in detail about how GOL was involved. I'm sorry for calling you scum, I meant losers.

Just stop the bs, STK ... Your earlier allusion to the Trophygate that went on here gave you away as someone who goes way back, coupled with the FSU connection and the vitriol for USF, it's definitely you. I'm surprised you didn't come back after the Fiesta Bowl win ... and if there really was such a thing as karma, football programs who kill players wouldn't have the success they do.

It's sad all USF fans can do is celebrate the death of a UCF football player. When The USF athletic staff witnessed the death of Mr. Dorsey in the USF weight room I did not see any UCF fans celebrating it. I do feel sorry for you guys, can't imagine getting off on a young mans death like you people do.

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

It's sad all USF fans can do is celebrate the death of a UCF football player. When The USF athletic staff witnessed the death of Mr. Dorsey in the USF weight room I did not see any UCF fans celebrating it. I do feel sorry for you guys, can't imagine getting off on a young mans death like you people do.

Isn't your school spending hundreds of thousands of dollars just so that your coach can get off on killing a player? Or is the goal not to get off? What is it you guys are trying so hard in court to accomplish?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

That's not celebrating a death. You picked the name Karma ... which was stupid to begin with considering what it really means. I just showed you that if there really was such a thing, it would have affected your PROGRAM because of Plancher ... and if there's any REAL karma in this whole situation, it revolves around USF and the railroading of CJL.