The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

UCFhonors

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Days Won:  14

Enjoying unemployment? Get a life dude

Edited by hm101

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Firing CJL for these series of clowns?

Yea because he couldn't win the conference against much better competition
CJL would be murdering these teams if he was still here and we'd be 6-0 against that team to the east
He would. USF would be on top.of the conference this year, without a doubt.
If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I can't believe that it has come to this.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay. Disgusting. Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap. One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015. I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

So those Iron Bulls are quitting like you are?

Maybe........Money talks and BS walks. I'll let my donor and ticket sales do the talking and I've been up to a 24 seat season ticket holder (currently 8) since 1997.

And one coach, with 2 bad years, has you jumping ship like a rat .... THAT is BS walking.

That seems to be the ONLY THING that AD's understand............loss of revenue. My HATE runs very deep for the lows that Taggart Ball has taken us. I'll invest in the Engineering College and USF football can suck an egg if Taggart is still around. If you want to continue to invest in Taggart's $1.15M dollar salary, please feel free to do so. I have choices and will exercise those as I see fit. Capiche!!

I laugh at boosters like you. I'm a diamond Knight at UCF and I have been a season ticket holder and booster for 24 years. You're an embarrassment to your school. Edited by Karma

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I was in the men's room and told a UCF fan that they should hold all their home games here at Ray Jay. Disgusting. Many of us are die hards but I can understand not wanting to watch that crap. One more year of this and Harlan will have to convince the men's and women's soccer coaches to share Corbett Stadium.

I was told through texts (I'm in Phoenix having an enjoyable T-giving with family instead of staying in Tampa to watch USF be shutout on their home field) that Harlan is completely behind Taggart for 2015. I for one can tell you that I will not invest another nickel for Taggart Ball.........I'm done and Harlan will have to answer to quite a few Iron Bulls when Taggart doesn't last half of the 2015 season.

Maybe........Money talks and BS walks. I'll let my donor and ticket sales do the talking and I've been up to a 24 seat season ticket holder (currently 8) since 1997.

And one coach, with 2 bad years, has you jumping ship like a rat .... THAT is BS walking.

That seems to be the ONLY THING that AD's understand............loss of revenue. My HATE runs very deep for the lows that Taggart Ball has taken us. I'll invest in the Engineering College and USF football can suck an egg if Taggart is still around. If you want to continue to invest in Taggart's $1.15M dollar salary, please feel free to do so. I have choices and will exercise those as I see fit. Capiche!!

I laugh at boosters like you. I'm a diamond Knight at UCF and I have been a season ticket holder and booster for 24 years. You're an embarrassment to your school.

Lol @ you being in your 40s and trying to be an interwebs troll. Here are better uses for your time as a grown man:

1. Sleep with your wife.

2. Do something with your children.

3. Work on your house.

These are grown up things.

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I laugh at boosters like you. I'm a diamond Knight at UCF and I have been a season ticket holder and booster for 24 years. You're an embarrassment to your school.

Lol @ you being in your 40s and trying to be an interwebs troll. Here are better uses for your time as a grown man:

1. Sleep with your wife.

3. Work on your house.

My wife is sleeping

Took my kids to the UF/FSU game today

I pay people to work n my house

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

1. Sleep with your wife.

3. Work on your house.

My wife is sleeping

Took my kids to the UF/FSU game today

I pay people to work n my house

Welcome back, Phil .... I was wondering when you would show back up. There was no way you don't come back to rub it in our faces.

So you're a diamond knight booster for 24 years who went to FSU/UF instead of your school's biggest game of the year?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

So you're a diamond knight booster for 24 years who went to FSU/UF instead of your school's biggest game of the year?

He could have done both ...

Well, since he was posting here at 3, I assumed he wasn't sad enough to be logging into a USF board during the game yesterday.

Well, since he was posting here at 3, I assumed he wasn't sad enough to be logging into a USF board during the game yesterday.
I did go to both, was in a USF board members suite for th USF game and was in the Presidents box for the FSU game. Edited by Karma