Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

J-Pop

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Dyer is boycotting fl that's why he's not coming.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Oh, the horror!  I suggested a player should actually prove they can follow team rules and produce on the field before anointing them the savior. 

Shockingly high standards I have.

Don't fall..you're backpeddaling awful fast. Why don't you give those fingers a rest before you say something else stupid.

I don't say stupid things, that's what we keep you around for.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Oh, the horror!  I suggested a player should actually prove they can follow team rules and produce on the field before anointing them the savior. 

Don't fall..you're backpeddaling awful fast. Why don't you give those fingers a rest before you say something else stupid.

Meanwhile EVERYONE on this thread says you're wrong. Sit down moron.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  9,790

Let the bulls out the pen. Dyer will help this team. No doubt about it.

Maybe when you graduate middle school you will understand how to have an adult conversation.

Edited by DataBull

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

A few thoughts:

-If you think Mike Ford and Mike Dyer have the same resume, you are probably smoking the same stuff they were.  The only thing they have in common is they were highly rated recruits out of high school, which means absolutely nothing on a college football field.

-If you think they suffer from the same type of lapses in judgment, you are probably correct.

-Mike Dyer has a lot more to lose personally than USF does as a program if we take him and he gets booted from his third school.

-I've never met or spoken to Mike Dyer, but if perception is reality, it appears he has taken the last year to start his road to rehabiliting himself as a responsible human being.  The question is can he continue it away from the state of Arkansas.

-Last but not least, I hope he decides to come here, stays eligible, and destroys the American Atheltic Conference.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Making room?

GA Tweets

Former USF walk-on QB Trenton Miller (Palmetto) has transferred to Div. II Mars Hill College in N.C. Will have 4 years to play there

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

A few thoughts:

-If you think Mike Ford and Mike Dyer have the same resume, you are probably smoking the same stuff they were.  The only thing they have in common is they were highly rated recruits out of high school, which means absolutely nothing on a college football field.

-If you think they suffer from the same type of lapses in judgment, you are probably correct.

-Mike Dyer has a lot more to lose personally than USF does as a program if we take him and he gets booted from his third school.

-I've never met or spoken to Mike Dyer, but if perception is reality, it appears he has taken the last year to start his road to rehabiliting himself as a responsible human being.  The question is can he continue it away from the state of Arkansas.

-Last but not least, I hope he decides to come here, stays eligible, and destroys the American Atheltic Conference.

:applause:

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  9,790

Oh, the horror! I suggested a player should actually prove they can follow team rules and produce on the field before anointing them the savior.

Maybe when you graduate middle school you will understand how to have an adult conversation.

Your go to retort. When someone disagrees with you the disagreement has no merit and they disagree only because they lack maturity. Of course, its evident to you, that any mature adult should hold your beliefs. This isn't your first time telling other posters they are acting like school children. I'm staring to see a pattern. If someone disagrees with you, it's because they haven't graduated middle school.

Making room?

GA Tweets

Former USF walk-on QB Trenton Miller (Palmetto) has transferred to Div. II Mars Hill College in N.C. Will have 4 years to play there

It was reported a couple of months ago that he was leaving the program.