QB Transfer???

BullyPulpit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

So Clint Trickett is the second best QB in his class? I hope we convince him to not only come to USF, but not enter the draft after 1 year with us. He's looking at getting invited to New York along with Teddy.

Why are you always such an a-hole? ckparrothead does this for a living, are you some kind of NFL/NCAA analyst or scout that we don't know about? Or do you just sit here and talk **** from behind a computer?

I'm just a guy who has watched a fair amount of football in my life and doesn't think Clint Trickett is the 2nd best QB in the country. My apologies on the matter.

You're changing the goal posts. What I said that you called absurd was:

1) If Clint Trickett "knows" that he's not cut out for the NFL then he knows something I and the scouts do not know

2) Even without him starting the next two years as he stands today I'd give him a training camp tryout to make my team

You said it was ridiculous to be having that conversation.

NOW all of a sudden, for you to be right, Clint Trickett just has to not actually be the 2nd best quarterback in the 2015 draft class.

That's changing the goal posts. I'll actually take it as a de facto admission that your original statements were wrong. So Clint Trickett IS on the NFL's radar, he SHOULD be thinking about his potential NFL future, but you still don't think he's quite the 2nd best QB in his draft class (which I agree with).

Thanks for admitting your mistake.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

So Clint Trickett is the second best QB in his class? I hope we convince him to not only come to USF, but not enter the draft after 1 year with us. He's looking at getting invited to New York along with Teddy.

Why are you always such an a-hole? ckparrothead does this for a living, are you some kind of NFL/NCAA analyst or scout that we don't know about? Or do you just sit here and talk **** from behind a computer?

We all talk **** from behind a computer, Hem ...

Few can back it up with facts, experience, or ability though  :GoBulls:  :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We all talk **** from behind a computer, Hem ...

Few can back it up with facts, experience, or ability though  :GoBulls:  :iconic_u_black:

Thank you :dankk2:

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm just a guy who has watched a fair amount of football in my life and doesn't think Clint Trickett is the 2nd best QB in the country. My apologies on the matter.

1) If Clint Trickett "knows" that he's not cut out for the NFL then he knows something I and the scouts do not know

2) Even without him starting the next two years as he stands today I'd give him a training camp tryout to make my team

NOW all of a sudden, for you to be right, Clint Trickett just has to not actually be the 2nd best quarterback in the 2015 draft class.

That's changing the goal posts. I'll actually take it as a de facto admission that your original statements were wrong. So Clint Trickett IS on the NFL's radar, he SHOULD be thinking about his potential NFL future, but you still don't think he's quite the 2nd best QB in his draft class (which I agree with).

Then here, I'll double down on my original post for you: 1) I don't think Trickett is the 2nd best QB in the country and 2) I think it's absolutely ******* ridiculous for anyone to be putting his name and combine in the same sentence at this point in his career. Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Then here, I'll double down on my original post for you: 1) I don't think Trickett is the 2nd best QB in the country and 2) I think it's absolutely ******* ridiculous for anyone to be putting his name and combine in the same sentence at this point in his career.

Well you could probably get drafted as a ****head, maybe that would work out for you. Lord, take a Xanex or sumpin.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Chars: pass that popcorn

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Then here, I'll double down on my original post for you: 1) I don't think Trickett is the 2nd best QB in the country and 2) I think it's absolutely ******* ridiculous for anyone to be putting his name and combine in the same sentence at this point in his career.

I respect that you don't think he'll end up invited to the Combine but the only thing absolutely ******* ridiculous is your attitude about these differences of opinion.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Well you could probably get drafted as a ****head, maybe that would work out for you. Lord, take a Xanex or sumpin.

I got plenty of Xanex..ADHD stress anxiety goes together but I only take as needed...with Jtrue post's its more often... :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Think we need sumpin stronger, Skinz. Hereyago! :guinness:

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I respect that you don't think he'll end up invited to the Combine but the only thing absolutely ******* ridiculous is your attitude about these differences of opinion.
I'm quite sure I never said that. What I said was, Clint Trickett is a junior transfer with 7 TD passes in his career. Will he go the combine, I don't know. But I do know at this point in his career, he hasn't esrned that invite. Edited by JTrue