Mutiny?

traincar

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

He should have been doing it a lot sooner. I understand that the season wasn't technically over until the UM game, but I think we could see against Nevada (even the UT-Chatanooga game) that this year problably wouldn't be that spectacular. The upperclass has to be the most disappointing class in USF history (as compared to recruiting, and I was here in 2004).

Idc if it would be to prove a point that your spot isn't guaranteed, or to prepare for next year.

There have been a small portion of upperclassman that I have been truly impressed with, and I understand that there isn't tremendous depth on this team; but for those that have either seemed to quit or just truly aren't as good as advertised, let me just say that I rather see young, hungry, inexperienced kids with fight than some of the ones starting over them.

I'm disappointed that I missed Holtz saying that, but, that is the kind of coach this team needs IMO (might be too little too late for him though). Should be interesting to see how Senior Night plays out.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Days Won:  2

Most of the seniors aren't good at football so why wouldn't we play the younger guys? They shoulda been benched weeks ago.

Because the younger guys are better... Lol

Maybe because there's time for them to improve....LOL

That would require the belief that they will improve. A belief I am not so sure a subscribe to based on the regression these last 3 years

"You are what your record says you are" -Bill Parcells

Each year brings in more of Skip's guys and more losses. Anyone who thinks that the team has not gotten worse under Skip's watch would only have an argument if the Big East had actually gotten better as a whole. I do not believe that ergo, I will go with the Parcells quote.

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Each year brings in more of Skip's guys and more losses.

I wouldn't be torn up if Skip left, but I believe you are incorrect here. Skip got here too late to impact recruiting in his "first recruiting class". He has two years of recruiting in. Most of those guys are Redshirt Freshmen. Those guys aren't supposed to be on the field yet in a big time program. They've acquitted themselves well thus far. Lee has surpassed Giddens on the depth chart, A couple of the LBs have been very impressive, and so on.

Next year and year after are when we really start to see "Skip's guys".

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,799
  • Content Count:  38,289
  • Days Won:  29

We had talent to go bowling ... Holtz has failed!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,799
  • Content Count:  38,289
  • Days Won:  29

How's the coach in New Jersey doing with Schiano's players?

Bad excuse!

FIRE HOLTZ !!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Fire Holtz!

Bad excuse!

FIRE HOLTZ !!!

All I said was these aren't Holtz' players.

But if you want to switch to a different topic, that coach was on Schiano's staff still using Schiano's system.

Besides, all you've done is prove that Schiano was a much better recruiter than Leavitt.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,830

Bad excuse!

FIRE HOLTZ !!!

But if you want to switch to a different topic, that coach was on Schiano's staff still using Schiano's system.

Besides, all you've done is prove that Schiano was a much better recruiter than Leavitt.

Tell that to Urban Meyer who has zero of his players. Holtz is terrible. Quit playing devils advocate. Coaches make the difference. Boise St. are who they are because of there coach. Coaches make their players over achieve. Holtz does not have it. He is still coaching like he is the underdog. He is not able to coach at this level. It is over.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,830

On the subject of defense. Not to totally defend Chris Cosh because he is terrible but this is the same defensive scheme for the past three years. Mark Snyder just made it look better than it was. THis is skippys plan not the defensive coaches and certainly not the players. Skippy was always heavy into playing seniors and now he is playing the desperation card throwing the young guys in there. These seniors gave all they had to his incompetence and have now reached apathy as we all have.

Bad excuse!

FIRE HOLTZ !!!

Tell that to Urban Meyer who has zero of his players.

So you think USF has the same quality of players as USF? Really?

Quit playing devils advocate.

Pardon? I should never say something you disagree with?