USF WILL make a Bowl game THIS Year

jjlovecub

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I am going on record so you can all laugh at me and fire away but also so I can officially be on record when it happens. First of all, I get it, one game at a time, win one, just beat Cuse. I understand the mantra. I also know somebody will post that anyway and those people are missing the point of my post. I like many of you are fed up beyond belief. However, when I look at the make-up of this team, and the talent that is here; I REFUSE to believe that they are just going to tank it the rest of the way. Also, this is no way a reflection in any belief in CSH or in saying he needs to be our coach. So with the caveat that we are NOT a good team this is how I see it playing out…

Syracuse – WIN - They are not a good team either and we “traditionally†(2 yrs ago aside have owned them)

UCONN – WIN – They are not very good either. If the game was up there I would say no way but here they just don’t have the talent, speed, etc to keep up with us.

Miami/Cinci – We will win one and lose one. Not sure which is which but that is how I see it

That would put us at 5-6 with one to go.

Pitt – WIN – Bowl Game on the line, last chance to play and beat them and we deliver.

So there you have it 6-6 and St. Pete Bowl Bound. And after a 2-5 start we would all be thrilled to make it to that point. Of course, you all would be mad because they wouldn’t fire Skip if that all happens.

I hope I am right but if not I will man up and come on here and admit I was wrong. At the beginning of the year when you went through the schedule I know many had us going 8-4 and without the tragedies of Ball State and Temple everything else plays out the same. The rest of our schedule plays out very favorably for us so we just need to do what we have yet to do and that is play to our potential. I for one will be there for my team forever and always and if I am totally wrong and we are 2-9 heading into December I will be at Ray Jay screaming like crazy for my Bulls to beat Pitt.

I hope you are right, but very unlikely.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,144
  • Days Won:  109

I am going on record so you can all laugh at me and fire away but also so I can officially be on record when it happens. First of all, I get it, one game at a time, win one, just beat Cuse. I understand the mantra. I also know somebody will post that anyway and those people are missing the point of my post. I like many of you are fed up beyond belief. However, when I look at the make-up of this team, and the talent that is here; I REFUSE to believe that they are just going to tank it the rest of the way. Also, this is no way a reflection in any belief in CSH or in saying he needs to be our coach. So with the caveat that we are NOT a good team this is how I see it playing out…

Syracuse – WIN - They are not a good team either and we “traditionally†(2 yrs ago aside have owned them)

UCONN – WIN – They are not very good either. If the game was up there I would say no way but here they just don’t have the talent, speed, etc to keep up with us.

Miami/Cinci – We will win one and lose one. Not sure which is which but that is how I see it

Pitt – WIN – Bowl Game on the line, last chance to play and beat them and we deliver.

So there you have it 6-6 and St. Pete Bowl Bound. And after a 2-5 start we would all be thrilled to make it to that point. Of course, you all would be mad because they wouldn’t fire Skip if that all happens.

I hope I am right but if not I will man up and come on here and admit I was wrong. At the beginning of the year when you went through the schedule I know many had us going 8-4 and without the tragedies of Ball State and Temple everything else plays out the same. The rest of our schedule plays out very favorably for us so we just need to do what we have yet to do and that is play to our potential. I for one will be there for my team forever and always and if I am totally wrong and we are 2-9 heading into December I will be at Ray Jay screaming like crazy for my Bulls to beat Pitt.

You are delirious sir.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,001
  • Days Won:  4

In all honesty, I really do believe that we have but one win left in us.

I don't think we'll beat 'Cuse - given the show they put on against Uconn.

It's gonna come from either Uconn or from Pitt, but I don't think both.

Miami? No...same for Cinci.

I think now it's a matter of pride..DO NOT be the team that loses to USF.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

Puff, puff, give

• Topic Count:  216
  • Content Count:  1,779
  • Days Won:  0

whew. I bullieve it can happen but I do not believe it will happen. If it does it will be by a string of dumb luck. I have a hard time seeing this team change direction. I think the Temple loss took a little something out of us.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,048
  • Days Won:  2

BOLD. I like it, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

what-in-the-hell-are-you-smoking.jpg

• Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,672
  • Days Won:  25

jjlovecub - I'll buy you a beer at the bowl game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,137
  • Days Won:  1

I was wrong wrong wrong. I apologize for my hope and belief.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I was wrong wrong wrong. I apologize for my hope and belief.

Don't sweat it. I wasn't really thinking it would happen, but I also didn't see us losing this game, this way, tonight.