I hope your Starting Center gets suspended for a couple of games...

blitz8ru

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Christie needs to do a better job with the economy b/c these Rutgers fans need to get a job...have too much time on their hands.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475

It looked like a cheap shot and being a fan shouldn't make anyone blind. Call it like you see it. He had no business hitting the guy so far behind the play. IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT AND AN EMBARRASSMENT! ESPN made sure everyone knew it too!

EMBARRASSMENT to whom?

To him and to the team. If you think it doesn't effect the image of the team, I point to all the people here complaining about Rutgers' supposed reputation for dirty play. If you think a player taking a cheap shot doesn't hurt the image of the team, then you also have to think all these people in this thread criticizing Rutgers are also in the wrong. Do you?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

It looked like a cheap shot and being a fan shouldn't make anyone blind. Call it like you see it. He had no business hitting the guy so far behind the play. IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT AND AN EMBARRASSMENT! ESPN made sure everyone knew it too!

EMBARRASSMENT to whom?

To him and to the team. If you think it doesn't effect the image of the team, I point to all the people here complaining about Rutgers' supposed reputation for dirty play. If you think a player taking a cheap shot doesn't hurt the image of the team, then you also have to think all these people in this thread criticizing Rutgers are also in the wrong. Do you?

First, why would the team be embarrassed? It was one player .... and him being embarrased depends on if HE thinks he did something wrong. Is there a whole lot of national buzz about this, tainting our image?

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

He tripped. How anyone can not see that is beyond me. Look at the video clip, he is clearly stumbling along and nearly hits his head on the ground BEFORE running into the Rutgers player. When he hits the Rutgers player his head is literally 6 inches off the ground. Are we to believe he was diving at the other players foot.

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This is such a non issue. Anyone who has ever played any sport, knows this wasn't a dirty hit. If he was trying to hurt someone, why did he take such a circuitous route? There are a lot of frailty's that one can accuse Skip's teams of being. Dirty just ain't one of them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

He tripped. How anyone can not see that is beyond me. Look at the video clip, he is clearly stumbling along and nearly hits his head on the ground BEFORE running into the Rutgers player. When he hits the Rutgers player his head is literally 6 inches off the ground. Are we to believe he was diving at the other players foot.

I guess he should be EMBARRASSED because he's clumsy ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

And TrainCar, you might want to gain a few more posts than an esteemed 7 before you find it appropriate to lecture other posters , about your expertise in football and what a clip indicates. Kind of like a baby in diapers crying because the milk deliveries are late.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475

He tripped. How anyone can not see that is beyond me.

He clearly regained his balance before diving at the player. He definitely had enough control of his body to dive anywhere but right at the Rutgers player's knee. How anyone can not see that is beyond me.

Look at the video clip, he is clearly stumbling along and nearly hits his head on the ground BEFORE running into the Rutgers player. When he hits the Rutgers player his head is literally 6 inches off the ground.

His helmet hit the Rutgers player's knee. Either the Rutgers guy is way shorter than I realize, or your estimation is off.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

And TrainCar, you might want to gain a few more posts than an esteemed 7 before you find it appropriate to lecture other posters , about your expertise in football and what a clip indicates. Kind of like a baby in diapers crying because the milk deliveries are late.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

So expertise is gained by volume of posts? So if dungy or parcells was to post something they wouldnt be credible because they dont post alot? What does one have to do with the other?my wife was right I shouldnt try to mix in with the"experts"(some of whom probably failed at any sport they tried) so long farewell

• Upvote 1