Football locker room to be upgraded

Mama_Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

In case it was hard to see from the pictures, the granite shelf is on the right side of each locker about a foot above the base. It is looks white and bears the iconic U logo. It is above BJ Daniels' pizza box in the pictures above.

It is a bit easier to see here:

http://www.gousfbull...&DB_OEM_ID=7700

Got it .... Then what's the material that makes up the seating area? Looks like wood but I'm not sure wood would be conducive because of the moisture ...

Most of the college lockers that I've seen were made of wood......Have you never seen a boat constructed of wood?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

In case it was hard to see from the pictures, the granite shelf is on the right side of each locker about a foot above the base. It is looks white and bears the iconic U logo. It is above BJ Daniels' pizza box in the pictures above.

Got it .... Then what's the material that makes up the seating area? Looks like wood but I'm not sure wood would be conducive because of the moisture ...

Most of the college lockers that I've seen were made of wood......Have you never seen a boat constructed of wood?

You ever set a wet glass down on your mom's or wife's piece of fine wood furniture without a coaster?

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

You ever set a wet glass down on your mom's or wife's piece of fine wood furniture without a coaster?

Did you know mayonnaise can take out the rings left? Just learned that recently

No, because my mother's fine furniture didn't have 21st century polymer finishes on them.....Many homes today have wood flooring in kitchens, and bathrooms.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

All depends on the finish. I doubt they built it to not withstand football players who wear cleats, sweat everywhere, drink fluids and eat at their locker.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Did you know mayonnaise can take out the rings left? Just learned that recently

This place is a wealth of information .....Will Lite Mayo do the trick also?

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm sure any wood elements in there would be treated against moisture damage.

It would take a truckload of mayo to keep this spotless.....

Lady_El_at_Hessel.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

I have an idea ...

Feed mayo to tuna, then when open the can, you can put it directly on you bread. No mixing required!

:D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

I once set a jar of mayo on a fine wood table.

Nothing further to contribute.

Archived