Mine was yesterday. Got row c in 114.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  313
  • Days Won:  1

I was this close to getting row d in 114, they would have been great seats. High enough so that no one on the sidelines was blocking your view. But the fact that I would have to be right next to the visitor section, especially if/when we lose a game was too much for me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,137

Wow I am glad to hear these seats are getting bought up! Will make for a great atmosphere which will be a welcome change at MBB - haven't had that in a long time!

• Content Count:  23,149
  • Days Won:  109

Wow I am glad to hear these seats are getting bought up! Will make for a great atmosphere which will be a welcome change at MBB - haven't had that in a long time!

Seats being sold was never the problem. People using the tickets was the issue. I asked a few years back about the availability of lower bowl opposite the student section. Even though there was rarely anyone in the seats I was told that they were all sold. So look for this to happen in the future, but my guess is moreso on the club seat side.

• Content Count:  2,137

Seats being sold was never the problem. People using the tickets was the issue. I asked a few years back about the availability of lower bowl opposite the student section. Even though there was rarely anyone in the seats I was told that they were all sold. So look for this to happen in the future, but my guess is moreso on the club seat side.

Why the Club side? I know that in the past the middle on the opposite side was students but the L section side was almost always at greater capacity then the other side and I have to think those seats are mainly being bought in Club sections now.

• Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

Just got back from my selection appointment. There are just a handful of lower level seats on the sides remaining in club and green jacket. It looks like the lower rows in the 200 level and the lower level end court are going now.

I am more than happy with my seats in 108 row B end court. The 200 level seats offer a little better overall view of the court but I couldn't pass up being much closer to the court.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,956
  • Days Won:  436

I think part of the problem was that you had people grandfathered in, paying less than the 2 grand required now, and weren't full vested. Also, I think seats will also cost more on a per game basis so I really do think the ones buying in the Club now will be the cream of the crop of the old guard down there and add in new ones who couldn't get there before and will show up .... Problem in the Club section, however, will be the empty seats of the ones schmoozing up in the Club.

• Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

Hopefully I can get some next year.

• Content Count:  879

I don't really know how to put pics in here. Don't know if it'll work. But I took a picture of the seats that are left this afternoon. Love my new seats (second pic).

0627121547.jpg

0627121540a.jpg

• Content Count:  879

Also took a pic of the club area. Very nice.

0627121546.jpg

Archived