Leon McQuay III, S, Armwood HS, Seffner, FL

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This is huge. Even without landing him, it just gives a lot more credibility to what we are trying to do in Tampa. I am more than impressed with what CWT is doing a) generally getting out of the shoot, but more importantly B) how he is creating a huge buzz in the Tampa Bay FB community. Didn't think I would be posting about L3 in Dec. Much less having it come unsolicited rather than as a polite response to a "recruiting analyst" question.

grammar nazi here. It's "chute" not shoot.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

L3's dad was one of the first on the bus when we hired CWT... Not saying it will happen with L3 being an early enrollee but a flip is a possibility.

I think some misunderstood the tweets that L2 was sending out when CWT was hired. I believe that he was talking to someone at USF about players from Team Tampa in general, so L2 was helping CWT out by funneling interested names from Team Tampa to CWT. Some jumped to the conclusion that meant L3 was very interested. He may be considering it, but I think L2 was looking out for some of the other guys on Team Tampa moreso than L3.

Completely agree... sorry I didn't better communicate that better. I meant to say that L2 is an important cog of the local recruiting scene and that him on CWT's bandwagon is a huge get when it comes to other team Tampa members.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This is huge. Even without landing him, it just gives a lot more credibility to what we are trying to do in Tampa. I am more than impressed with what CWT is doing a) generally getting out of the shoot, but more importantly B) how he is creating a huge buzz in the Tampa Bay FB community. Didn't think I would be posting about L3 in Dec. Much less having it come unsolicited rather than as a polite response to a "recruiting analyst" question.

grammar nazi here. It's "chute" not shoot.

Wow. It's amazing how that happens sometimes. But my horse would know better than me, because at times I have to "Shoe It". :dankk2:

perhaps a little too much Christmas Chair.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

:D

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This is huge

@Quaydiddy2206: New drama L3 may not be able to announce at under armour game because of indecision of school choice." Hometown hero #USF

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

This is huge

@Quaydiddy2206: New drama L3 may not be able to announce at under armour game because of indecision of school choice." Hometown hero #USF

HELL YEA L3, REP YOUR CITY!

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Huge!

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

as much as i want him here, i dont see it. he has the chance to go anywhere he wants. shame though because he would push for starting rotation from day one as a freshman.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

as much as i want him here, i dont see it. he has the chance to go anywhere he wants. shame though because he would push for starting rotation from day one as a freshman.

Remember he is an early enrollee. If he signs with USF and enrolls in January he is a starter for sure come Game 1. .

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

LOL yea not happening. I'm sure his dad would want him to(bcuz from what i've read he likes Taggart and USF) but ultimately its L3's decision

Edited by usfvictor