• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Hope his parents just moved to a new city

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

CK I sent you a personal message, ck your box.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Well I hate to make snap judgments about a guy especially in an area so sensitive as this but when I watched one of Richardson's interviews I did get the distinct impression that he was dumb as a stone...so if he did drop out or got expelled or something...I guess that would be evidence that the totally unfair snap judgment might not have been that unfair.

Some recruits we're going after might visit the message board, so maybe you shouldn't criticize someone in a personal way. Criticizing the way they play or their offer sheet is fine by me, but that's not cool man. Just MHO

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

Well I hate to make snap judgments about a guy especially in an area so sensitive as this but when I watched one of Richardson's interviews I did get the distinct impression that he was dumb as a stone...so if he did drop out or got expelled or something...I guess that would be evidence that the totally unfair snap judgment might not have been that unfair.

Some recruits we're going after might visit the message board, so maybe you shouldn't criticize someone in a personal way. Criticizing the way they play or their offer sheet is fine by me, but that's not cool man. Just MHO

I would say you should change your might visit to do visit. I have known a couple who did visit whether it was the recruit or the recruits immediate family. I remember one time someone made a very negative comment about Matt Grothe and Matt's dad was always on here. It is just not necessary. These are young men who have not even started their senior year in high school.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

+1

Totally uncalled for.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

kick his assss

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Relax guys, I said it was a "totally unfair" snap judgment based on an interview and anyone connected with Richardson who reads it should just take it as an observation suggesting he should work on his interview skills. I asked for the post to be deleted.

Here's a hint, though: it's all personal. All of it. Talking about a guy's talent, the way a guy plays, saying he's not physical, shies away from contact, doesn't play smart, etc...it's all personal. There's no way around that. If a guy comes on here and reads someone's evaluation/observation that he shrinks in big moments, isn't a winner, can't throw the deep ball, or is physically weak, he's going to be upset. His dad's going to be upset. His brother's going to be upset.

We're all just a peanut gallery chittering like birds, acting like we know something we really don't. That's the attitude they have to develop.

Edited by ckparrothead
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Well i didn't wanna say initially but he can only throw the deep ball i have never see him have any success throwing timing routes or any crossing route or out routes just watch any of his videos for what's missing not so much of whats being showcased. Just an observation that's all

• Topic Count:  577
  • Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

hard to evaluate someones mental ability by an interview...

go watch mark zuckerberg interview... hes garbage.

i dont put a lot of stock in 16 17 18 year old kids interviews.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

How the hell did James Few from Plant High School end up having to go to Cornell, with Lehigh being his only other offer? Seriously.

i agree...very good player

I'm looking at this highlight of Plant versus Armwood to try and see some more of Darryl Richardson, and I can't take my eyes off the Plant quarterback. Holy cow his feet were fast, extremely quick thinker, and even has a pretty good arm. Then he takes off to his left and switches the ball from his right hand to his left hand and throws a spiral for a completion off the scramble? You kidding me? Sure enough I look up who he is and it turns out he's a state champion in his only season starting for Plant High and the season he had statistically is right there with the likes of Robert Marve and Aaron Murray, other Plant QBs that were state champs. 1400+ SAT and 6.0+ GPA.

Well, Cornell will certainly enjoy having him.

So, here's a crazy idea. Maybe he was more interested in a great education than football.