Darryl Richardson QB(2013), Armwood HS, Seffner, FL

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I have watched AW make all the throws and he had a habit of trying to run people over because he likes the contact don't feel like this would be much competition I really like Chase he is gonna be one to watch that young man is gonna be a threat to any starting qb 2014. Reminds me of Tyler Bray at UT I think that's his name. He will push AW only advantage AW will have possibly is size and ability to make plays with his feet. As far as passing Chase will be a pocket passer making all the throws. Based on what I saw superbull ...Keep pushing Chase you gotta fan here...

Chase Litton I assume? Think we will retain his services?

guess we'll have to wait and see what 2014 class produces but I like him a ton...There is still all the intangibles awareness, pocket presence, mental I just like what i saw physically at superbull would like to see Jr.year film on him.

I'm with you on Chase Litton. I was impressed with what I saw. A little Tyler Bray in him but also a little Landry Jones.

This Richardson guy is hard to get a read on. The ESPN tape shows almost absolutely nothing as far as his passing ability. I love the way he moves, he's very loose and natural, athletic, and of course HUGE. He's got a hose of an arm which would suggest arm strength but then like I said that tape doesn't show hardly anything in the way of passing skill so I don't know. He looks like he's probably got really big hands too. Just very physically enticing.

But that lack of physicality that has been suggested based on his interviews (which I would normally disregard to be honest)...it's there in the film, even that short little bit ESPN highlights film. That's a shame because with his size and speed, his loose and natural athleticism, if he had a physical mindset and strength, I mean if I were a program I'd just go ahead and offer him and hope we can work on the passing skills.

How smart is the guy? What are his intangibles? I'm a little less worried about that stuff for college than I would be in the NFL Draft, but it's still pretty important.

How the hell did James Few from Plant High School end up having to go to Cornell, with Lehigh being his only other offer? Seriously.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

How the hell did James Few from Plant High School end up having to go to Cornell, with Lehigh being his only other offer? Seriously.

i agree...very good player

i agree...very good player

I'm looking at this highlight of Plant versus Armwood to try and see some more of Darryl Richardson, and I can't take my eyes off the Plant quarterback. Holy cow his feet were fast, extremely quick thinker, and even has a pretty good arm. Then he takes off to his left and switches the ball from his right hand to his left hand and throws a spiral for a completion off the scramble? You kidding me? Sure enough I look up who he is and it turns out he's a state champion in his only season starting for Plant High and the season he had statistically is right there with the likes of Robert Marve and Aaron Murray, other Plant QBs that were state champs. 1400+ SAT and 6.0+ GPA.

Well, Cornell will certainly enjoy having him.

Edited by ckparrothead

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Guess this is the end of this thread

@BigCountyPreps1 darryl richardson?" No longer in high school

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

So the kid dropped out of high school or got expelled? Seriously...

Well I hate to make snap judgments about a guy especially in an area so sensitive as this but when I watched one of Richardson's interviews I did get the distinct impression that he was dumb as a stone...so if he did drop out or got expelled or something...I guess that would be evidence that the totally unfair snap judgment might not have been that unfair.

• Downvote 1

So the kid dropped out of high school or got expelled? Seriously...

Don't know. I assume details will be forthcoming.

BCP now says Darryl Is in school. They can't figure out why that was sent out. Whoops.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Should we expect to hear an announcement about Benkert committing?