Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,595
  • Days Won:  3

Just make sure you have the proper residency to transfer. Schools are looking at that very closely right now.

Think they may have changed that don't think res matters anymore so Im told ee shall see we shall...

Good luck in transferring, if what you said is true. I know it wuold be tough this late.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

@Asiantii_2 im forreal .. #BullNation

Who's this guy? Says he's going to USF, and Asiantii responds saying he's going to upset his FSU fans

His name isn't on twitter. Could be nothing htough.

I think that is Tony Stevens.

Think so to after looking him up. Don't think he's serious, but that would be a huge get.

You never know. He's from Orlando, Evans HS. USF OL Darrell Williams went there and played in 10 games last year as a true freshman. I didn't realize that he also had an offer from FSU. Perhaps, Tony thinks he could get on the field earlier at USF.

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=4892022

Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

3:27 PM - 24 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

55m

iantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2 @TS8_NewEra your fsu fans won't like that

52m Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra @Asiantii_2 lol. Good job at the opening

51m Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2 @TS8_NewEra I didn't go?

50m Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra @Asiantii_2 lol. I meant ellite 11

1h Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

@Asiantii_2 im goin to the college u goin to bo. RealTalk

1h Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

@TS8_NewEra no you ain't, if you were to we would make history at USF

@Asiantii_2 then im goin there

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

Who's this guy? Says he's going to USF, and Asiantii responds saying he's going to upset his FSU fans

Think so to after looking him up. Don't think he's serious, but that would be a huge get.

You never know. He's from Orlando, Evans HS. USF OL Darrell Williams went there and played in 10 games last year as a true freshman. I didn't realize that he also had an offer from FSU. Perhaps, Tony thinks he could get on the field earlier at USF.

http://southflorida....c=1&nid=4892022

Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

55m

He is listed as "soft" verbal to FSU on Rivals. Josh(Noles1st) doesn't even list his USF offer on 247. scout doesn't show it either, but I trust Rivals a lot more for this detail stuff and they show a USF offer. Someone else from Evans was talking about USF today. This may get real interesting.I'll get back, when I figure out who else was talking. I think we are gonna see a lot of movement after that show AW put on is aired on ESPN. Ima thinking we have some big surprises ahead. Edited by Bullwinkle

Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

http://southflorida....c=1&nid=4892022

Al Capone â€@TS8_NewEra

55m

He is listed as "soft" verbal to FSU on Rivals. Josh(Noles1st) doesn't even list his USF offer on 247. Someone else from Evans was talking about USF today. This may get real interesting.I'll get back, when I figure out who else was talking. I think we are gonna see a lot of movement after that show AW put on is aired on ESPN. Ima thinking we have some big surprises ahead.

When I posted his Rivals link on the previous page, I didn't even notice that they had him listed as a "soft" verbal. So, maybe he is really looking around.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Tony-Stevens-132605

• Topic Count:  421
  • Content Count:  9,780
  • Days Won:  8

Asiantii will be a part of history here.

I think USF will have the talent to expect only two losses with the coaching accounting for plus or minus two losses.

I often get this vibe from the comments of players that USF, more so than other teams, has an intangible family like bond among the players and coaches and that being a reason they chose USF.

Asiantii should have no doubts about his decision. He will not regret it.

Other universities in the state are on the decline and USF is on the rise. It won't be soon before long that a USF education and athletics will be equally or more respected than the traditional big 3 and in many areas and for many folks it already is. I knew of only one person my whole time at USF that transferred out (to FSU), but I knew many that transferred in. This includes one from FSU, two from UCF, one from UF, and one person from the state of Michigan and one from the state of Wisconsin. USF is a great University with much to offer.

Those who speak negatively of USF do not know the true value and trajectory of this University. Judy Genshaft and the other leaders of this University are on track with ambitious goals.

• Upvote 2

Asiantii will be a part of history here.

I think USF will have the talent to expect only two losses with the coaching accounting for plus or minus two losses.

I often get this vibe from the comments of players that USF, more so than other teams, has an intangible family like bond among the players and coaches and that being a reason they chose USF.

Asiantii should have no doubts about his decision. He will not regret it.

Other universities in the state are on the decline and USF is on the rise. It won't be soon before long that a USF education and athletics will be equally or more respected than the traditional big 3 and in many areas and for many folks it already is. I knew of only one person my whole time at USF that transferred out (to FSU), but I knew many that transferred in. This includes one from FSU, two from UCF, one from UF, and one person from the state of Michigan and one from the state of Wisconsin. USF is a great University with much to offer.

Those who speak negatively of USF do not know the true value and trajectory of this University. Judy Genshaft and the other leaders of this University are on track with ambitious goals.

Thought this would be a good spot to post this, for people to see.

Bulls Keep Breaking Records in the Classroom

By TOM ZEBOLD

USF Senior Writer

TAMPA - Skip Holtz ends just about every USF football practice by stressing the importance of the Bulls performing well in the classroom.

The Bulls responded by wrapping up the spring semester with a program-record 37 student-athletes with a 3.0 grade point average or better. USF also set a new top mark with a semester GPA of 2.76 that surpassed the previous program record of 2.64 set in the fall of this school year.

"It speaks volumes for these players and the way that they have bought in. I'm seeing the culture change," Holtz said. "Building a championship is a way of life. It's not about just winning a couple of games. It's doing well academically, making good social decisions and being accountable on the field. I feel really good about where we're going right now."

The Bulls have been heading in the right direction academically since Holtz took over as head coach with the team GPA increasing each semester since the spring of 2011. The number of GPAs of 3.0 or better also has risen each semester from 25 in the fall of 2010 all the way up to the new program record set this spring.

"I feel like we're really healthy right now as a program," Holtz said. "Not just physically, but academically we're on a very sound foundation."

The recipe for success under Holtz all starts with the recruits the program is bringing in according to Jason Linders, USF's assistant athletic director for student-athlete development.

"We're bringing in better student-athletes here; better character, better all-around young people," said Linders, who became a Bull in the summer of 2009. "Coach Holtz is a big program guy and it's not about how many stars (a recruit) has behind a name."

USF's academic support system certainly has helped recruits stay on the track to success once they join the program. According to Linders, "our support staff does a great job of holding our guys accountable, continuing to preach to our guys about taking ownership in their education. We have comprehensive academic plans for each student-athlete and if they follow them, they should enjoy academic success."

The Bulls have decreased their dropped classes total by 47 percent since Linders took over and a tiered study hall system has made the team eager to reach new heights. Players used to be able to avoid study hall if they had a 2.5 GPA, but the minimum requirement was raised to 2.75, which allows a student to major in any academic program offered at the university.

"I think guys are competing in the classroom like they do on the field," Linders said.

Post above a 3.0 and a player can get recognized on the Big East All-Academic team, as well as in front of the entire program at the annual banquet at the end of each season. It's a simple gesture, but it goes a long way when a Bull stands up to receive an award in front of his team, family and friends.

"What guy doesn't want to hear his name called and get a little bit of recognition?" Linders said.

Another notable aspect of USF's academic support system is its goal of making sure players succeed after they've left school early to pursue a career in athletics. Linders has put a priority on strengthening USF's degree completion program by getting out to alumni functions and spreading the word that the Bulls encourage former players to come back to school and finish up no matter how long they've been away. Linders helped four players graduate during his first year and the number has grown to 15 with many more in the mix at this point.

"The big picture is you're helping these guys change their lives and have an opportunity to be successful in life after sports," Linders said.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

AW is quickly becoming one of my favorite all time recruits. From the interaction and insight from pops, the back and forth on twitter and the way he represents himself and USF...alot to like about this family. Would love an in depth analysis from either AW or Pops on the entire recruiting process someday (with all the real info on who calls, who lies, who promises the world etc lol)

• Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Mr Woulard, any chance that AW finishes high school in December and enrolls early? Spring practice would be a huge head start.

• Topic Count:  2,401
  • Content Count:  21,566
  • Days Won:  10

He is a professional.

Mr Woulard, any chance that AW finishes high school in December and enrolls early? Spring practice would be a huge head start.

Since he hasn't yet answered you, he addressed that question earlier in this thread. His answer then was, "NO".