Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Jumping Jehosaphat, Asiantii Woulard won the MVP?!!??

Told you he was more fundamentally sound than most give him credit for raw yes but still gets lazy which causes people to not give him his due. plays to the level of comp probably not anymore Lol

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

AW won't find a better place to go? He's gonna have so may options by the time he signs. Let's not forget football season hasn't even started yet. When he has the year we all expect and coaches like Steve Spurrier Nick Sabin and Mike Leach start knocking on the Woulard front door you think he's gonna keep the bolt latched or hear what they have to say. We just have to hope he sees the potential in USF that we all do.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Told you he was more fundamentally sound than most give him credit for raw yes but still gets lazy which causes people to not give him his due. plays to the level of comp probably not anymore Lol

No doubt you were right, definitely more of an off day than him really not having a grasp of the fundamentals. I thought perhaps he would be prone to off days because the fundamentals are still new to him. He's definitely a performer. You can't enter a camp with a group of 25 of the best quarterbacks in the country and win MVP if you're not a performer.

Hey so when does ESPN air all their Elite 11 footage? Bulls fans will be wanting to see that even more now.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

No doubt you were right, definitely more of an off day than him really not having a grasp of the fundamentals. I thought perhaps he would be prone to off days because the fundamentals are still new to him. He's definitely a performer. You can't enter a camp with a group of 25 of the best quarterbacks in the country and win MVP if you're not a performer.

not only that, but they were saying this was the deepest field that they had, had since 2006 with Stafford et al. Big performance. BIG....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Hey so when does ESPN air all their Elite 11 footage? Bulls fans will be wanting to see that even more now.

doubt they will give it much air now that a BE boy has won. If this had been USC's recruit, this story would supercede the PSU issue.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Regardless, a huge congrats to AW. We are VERY excited and VERY grateful to have him repping our school. Hopefully he sticks around for a while.

doubt they will give it much air now that a BE boy has won. If this had been USC's recruit, this story would supercede the PSU issue.

C'mon man, don't spoil the moment with pettiness. ESPN didn't pump all that money into production just to have it all wasted and not capitalize. And if they were the way you say they are they sure as hell wouldn't have made Asiantii the MVP. This is a happy moment for ESPN and South Florida, not a bitter one.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

C'mon man, don't spoil the moment with pettiness. ESPN didn't pump all that money into production just to have it all wasted and not capitalize. And if they were the way you say they are they sure as hell wouldn't have made Asiantii the MVP. This is a happy moment for ESPN and South Florida, not a bitter one.

I agree with you on this, let's be positive and excited about this moment!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

M ust be reverse psychology on their part. Now, with the No.1 QB recruit in the country if we don't win the NC there must be something wrong with USF and the Big East. :wtf:

ps: i was waiting for the bad news, before I got the good news, but I am not gonna let it spoil this.....

Edited by Bullwinkle