Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

They say Asiantii runs a 4.6 in the 40...is that verified? What's his fastest time? Just curious. It's not that important to me.

Whenever I see Asiantii on tape it's always the stroke that gets me. His arm strength is superb but his stroke is just as good. He throws it how you coach it.

4.6 high consistent low 4.7 told him he should run track doesn't know how to run if he is coached correctly he can get it to high 4.5 low 4.6 by the seasons end his qb coach discouraged his increase in 40 time told him he's a qb he don't need to worry about that. I fiercely disagreed he listened to his coach. Main reason i think is because his coach was afraid they would convert him back to rec on the next level...

I think he's pretty safe from being converted to WR especially by South Florida. They will keep him at QB. But I agree with you. If I were a coach I don't know that I could ever see discouraging a kid from sharpening one of the tools in his tool box, and running is clearly one of the tools in Asiantii's tool box.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

So today is the last day and tonight's rankings are the final rankings. It's baffling to me that with all the good stuff everyone has said about Asiantii Woulard, literally haven't heard a single (even indirect) bad thing written about him by anyone...that he's not been in the top 11 yet.

That strikes me as a loaded deck.

Remember, he was one of the last few chosen, so he starts out with about 20 guys already ahead of him. It's not easy for some of the coaches who are voting to drop guys they originally picked, because that would undermine their original judgment.

So today is the last day and tonight's rankings are the final rankings. It's baffling to me that with all the good stuff everyone has said about Asiantii Woulard, literally haven't heard a single (even indirect) bad thing written about him by anyone...that he's not been in the top 11 yet.

Remember, he was one of the last few chosen, so he starts out with about 20 guys already ahead of him. It's not easy for some of the coaches who are voting to drop guys they originally picked, because that would undermine their original judgment.

Yeah but at the same time, Shane Cockerille was Trent Dilfer's 25th rated guy, the guy that normally wouldn't have made the 24 but who got in by executive order from Dilfer...he's in the top 11 now. Maybe he was destined to be in the top 11 because of a storyline thing? I dunno.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

That's what I was thinking, hopefully they are actually evaluating talent across the board and not slanting toward the big name schools they have committed to but here is this am rankings

Third set of @Elite11 coaches' rankings out from this a.m: 1. Greenlee 2. Browne 3. Goff 4. Hackenberg 5. Woulard 6. Stanton (cont.) -- Brian Stumpf (@BrianStumpfESPN)

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

AW Made it! Congrats!

Brian Stumpf â€@BrianStumpfESPN

Third set of @Elite11 coaches' rankings out from this a.m: 1. Greenlee 2. Browne 3. Goff 4. Hackenberg 5. Woulard 6. Stanton (cont.)

Retweeted by Elite11

39m E11_twitter_avi_normal.jpg Elite11 â€@Elite11

RT: @BrianStumpfESPN: Third set of @Elite11 coaches' rankings out from this a.m : 7. Del Rio 8. Dobbs 9. Williams 10. Cockerille 11. Zaire

Wow! Top 5 after day 3! Congratulation to you and your son.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

AW Made it! Congrats!

Brian Stumpf â€@BrianStumpfESPN

Third set of @Elite11 coaches' rankings out from this a.m: 1. Greenlee 2. Browne 3. Goff 4. Hackenberg 5. Woulard 6. Stanton (cont.)

Retweeted by Elite11

39m E11_twitter_avi_normal.jpg Elite11 â€@Elite11

RT: @BrianStumpfESPN: Third set of @Elite11 coaches' rankings out from this a.m : 7. Del Rio 8. Dobbs 9. Williams 10. Cockerille 11. Zaire

one more ranking to go could all change we shall see guess I'll know before everyone else surely they won't give it away til Aug7 when it comes on t.v. gonna be hard to keep this from my Bulls family lol...

The 4th day is supposed to be a real wildcard as well because it features the Red Zone and "Pressure Cooker" drills. For some reason Johnny Stanton in particular was supposed to be challenged a lot in those drills, whereas Greenlee was supposed to excel.

• Topic Count:  577
  • Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

This is excellent exposure for Woulard and USF.

I'm so excited for Woulard to be the QB of USF. In all likelihood he will have the opportunity to be a four year starter here.

I'm glad skip and staff got on him early and stuck with him. It has paid off.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Chris Kouffman â€@ckparrot

To think that, in a year that's hailed as a great QB recruiting year, South Florida might've pulled one of top 5 QB recruits in the nation..