Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

AW is gonna struggle on through he said its hard to do an aggressive drop. He finished all but the last ten min yesterday but was sport on with his throws accuracy and velocity. Says superbull weekend helped a ton just the few pointers he got from Coach Fitch on foot placement. Stated a coach told him they had a meeting and all were extremely impressed and talked a bunch about him. Said as of yesterday there were about 6 out of all he sees himself in quiet competition with for the top spot. Everyone else not so much at this point but it's still early. Says he was spot on when called randomly to the board to draw up plays and explain them in detail without hesitation asked then to call out plays and verbage was on point. Will take snaps from shotgun in 7 on 7 today after beach workout. He stated they gave us so much gear and they keep bringing stuff he has no more bags to put it in. Great times "Go Bulls" oh and he stepped off the plane in full USF attire!

Glad he is doing well, in spite of his injury.

He posted a picture of Nike gold cleats. Those are SWEET! They will go well with his USF gear.

.AyFzczECAAAY-Of.jpg

Too bad we wear Under Armour. They might have an issue with that.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Does UA make shoes? Serious question.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Looking through Luginbill's timeline, he said it was the best Elite 11 first day he's seen since the 2006 Elite 11 which featured Matt Stafford, Jake Locker, Tim Tebow, etc. He said the first day and week is "JR HS" stuff, they'll proceed to HS, Undergrad and Grad, "and we will see where these guys r at". Also said, "I spoke of aptitiude in my video hit this week and it looks like in the early going this is a bright group on theory of the game."

Overall it sounds like he liked (IN ORDER) Kevin Olsen the best, followed by Danny Etling and then Shane Cockerille. He praised most everyone. He compared Asiantii Woulard and Troy Williams as like twins, with Anthony Jennings similar to the two but not quite as accurate or smooth.

DAY ONE INDIVIDUAL QB NOTES

1. Brice Ramsey: "keeps getting better every time I see him"

2. Joshua Dobbs: "once (he) commits to one sport, he could be really good"; "Josh Dobbs had a very good day. Happy for him. Came out of nowhere. We wrote him up in March and he had 2 offers."

3. Troy Williams: "Troy Williams and Asiantii Woulard are extremely similar in skill set. Look like twins."; (reply about Anthony Jennings) "Similar to Troy Williams, Woulard. (Jennings) not quite as smooth or accurate IMO."; (reply) "Smooth. He & Woulard look like twins. Could wear a uniform w/ same number & u wouldn't b able 2 tell them apart. Great stroke."

4. Max Browne: "Max Browne and Luke Del Rio have the same high over accentuated release. Slight hitch too."; (reply) "Good. Has technical quirks that need to be ironed out. Can be long in his delivery. Is smart & shows aptitude for the position."; (reply) "Browne has some technical quirks to work thru, but he just gets it."

5. Tyrone Swoopes: "When Tyrone Swoopes just relaxes he has a chance to be very good. Will watch closely this week."; "Swoopes deserves some love. Knows he did not perform last week. Owned up 2 it. Came out today more relaxed. Fresh start. ACCURACY is the key"

6. Kevin Olsen: "Kevin Olsen may not have a cannon, but he's got the goods."; (reply on Olsen's strengths) "rhythm timing accuracy"; (reply on who Olsen reminds of) "I am not saying he is this guy, but he reminds me of a slightly stronger armed, right handed Kellen Moore. Time will tell."; (reply on size) "Good height, lanky, needs weightroom."; (on arm strength & whether he's a Jacory Harris) "No, it is not loose and whip-like. And no, you do not have a JH on your hands."; (reply about top 3 of the day) "Off of one, two hour session? Danny Etling, Shane Cockerille, Kevin Olsen"; (another question on top 3) "Off one workout tough to say, but Olsen and Etling sure impressed."; (reply) "Olsen has big upside. Late bloomer which is good thing."

7. Danny Etling: "Danny Etling is really stroking the football it's too bad his offense doesn't give him more opportunities."; "Etling has refined his throwing motion...more compact, concise and smooth. Great drill guy."; (reply about top 3 of the day) "Off of one, two hour session? Danny Etling, Shane Cockerille, Kevin Olsen"; (another question on top 3) "Off one workout tough to say, but Olsen and Etling sure impressed."

8. Shane Morris: (reply to a question about changeups) "Very good means he's not trying to throw hundred miles an hour all the time."; (reply) "Feet and drop consistency are top notch, arm is elite. Continuing 2 develop into a passer, not just a thrower."; (on it sounding like he liked Shane Morris today) "I really did. He is starting to really understand that there is more to QB play than throwing the fastball."

9. Cooper Bateman: (reply) "Sharp, but where he really shines is in team oriented events he will be at his best in seven on seven portion."

10. Malik Zaire: (reply) "Sharp. With him it is all about his feet keeping up with his eyes. Is like a left handed JT Barrett. Very similar."

11. JT Barrett: (reply on question about Malik Zaire) "(Malik Zaire) like a left handed JT Barrett. Very similar."; (reply) "Actually I believe he is a passer first, runner second. Just lacks great size. Possesses man, many other fine traits. Release!!"; (reply) "Very quick and consistent in his methods. Smooth stroke. Nice RPM's. Marginal measurables. Smart and heady. Wish he were taller."

12. Cody Thomas: (reply) "Raw, but talented. Better ath than he gets credit for too."

13. Asiantii Woulard: "Troy Williams and Asiantii Woulard are extremely similar in skill set. Look like twins."; "Just as I thought, Asiantii Woulard has a huge ceiling for development. Great delivery. Folks are missing on him."; (reply about Anthony Jennings) "Similar to Troy Williams, Woulard. (Jennings) not quite as smooth or accurate IMO."

14. Anthony Jennings: (reply) "Good. Similar to Troy Williams, Woulard. Not quite as smooth or accurate IMO."

15. Johnny Stanton: (reply) "Rugged. He and Cockerille are like twins. Stanton a little more mechanical."

16. Shane Cockerille: (reply about Johnny Stanton) "(Stanton) and Cockerille are like twins. Stanton a little more mechanical."; (reply about top 3 of the day) "Off of one, two hour session? Danny Etling, Shane Cockerille, Kevin Olsen"

17. Devante Kincade: "If Devante Kincade were taller he would be a national recruit. Not to mention he was very sharp today on the theory of the game."; (reply) "Ability level says yes, but scheme will have to be tweaked to accentuate strength, mask weaknesses."

18. Jared Goff: "Jared Goff & Davis Webb look like camp counselor Mike Glennon when he came out of HS- rail thin, lanky, but talented."

19. Davis Webb: "Jared Goff & Davis Webb look like camp counselor Mike Glennon when he came out of HS- rail thin, lanky, but talented." (reply) "Sharp in first outing."; "Davis Webb wins red jersey for best in classroom for 1st day production on theory of game."

20. Christian Hackenberg: "Pure size/arm/release combo--Christian Hackenberg possesses some very impressive traits."

Edited by ckparrothead

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

582083_10150927396867414_2036958459_n.jpg

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Great looking kid

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

Great looking kid

Can't wait to see him in the Green and Gold! Glad he's repping USF at the elite 11. Nice to see he's excited about USF as we are.

Not only is he repping himself and USF, but Florida as well and is doing a good job.

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I got my state on my back!

1h image_normal.jpgBrian Stumpf â€@BrianStumpfESPN

Asiantii Woulard and Shane Morris showed a lot today @Elite11. Woulard battled thru groin to have great day and Shane passed Dilfer's test

Results for asiantii

Tweets

24m A_Script4_normal.jpg Jimmy Stein â€@LJSLaw

RT@TomLuginbill: How in the world has Asiantii Woulard remained a secret to most? /// big time talent. I love him. #USF

36m kbb0312rmn93ffgce50t_normal.jpeg Chris Nee â€@RivalsCNee

QB Asiantii Woulard was Co-QB MVP of Rivals VTO event in Fla. back in April. Don't get why some act like he is unknown. He is raw but good.

45m 20100928-The-Experts-22_normal.jpg Tom Luginbill â€@TomLuginbill

How in the world has Asiantii Woulard remained a secret to most? Puzzling. #elite11

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

He could be the best QB to ever play for USF. I was a big fan of Grothe and Blackwell, but this guy is talented