Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

[media=]

Now there's the rawness coming through. Accuracy pretty scattershot in that video because his footwork was all over the place. Feet not really in tune with the routes. Some extra steps, some bad angles. Seemed to lose confidence after a few bad throws, affected how he threw in the rest of the session.

Definitely a bad day in the rain. I have had the benefits of seeing him play many 7 on 7 this was way off from his "usual" USF last year was awesome going 15-0 IMG was great Disney, spectacular, space coast shootout rockledge Champs pretty much MVP at everyone he attends has always made the finals if he didn't win. We'll take a bad day its all usually on point so the rawnesss showing up may be contributed to something personal he brought there with him along with the rain. Careful to pull out the raw card to soon you could see this same thing in any QB college or NFL doesn't mean rawness . just one video. watching Vlll at Disney get routed I could have assumed he was over hyped and raw but ya can't judge by one outting. My unbiased opinion of course Lol

I guess I'll have to take your word for it that he was carrying some baggage that day. I don't think raw is an unfair term for a guy that has only been playing the position a year. He's raw by circumstance and it's very likely to show up on the field every now and then. I guess the takeaway I have from the whole thing is that the mechanics, the footwork, all of that are not natural to him yet. He has to stay on top of them, think about them a little bit. That should be expected for a guy that has only played the position a year. Hell that should expected with any high school recruit, just about.

Edited by ckparrothead

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

[media=]

Now there's the rawness coming through. Accuracy pretty scattershot in that video because his footwork was all over the place. Feet not really in tune with the routes. Some extra steps, some bad angles. Seemed to lose confidence after a few bad throws, affected how he threw in the rest of the session.

Definitely a bad day in the rain. I have had the benefits of seeing him play many 7 on 7 this was way off from his "usual" USF last year was awesome going 15-0 IMG was great Disney, spectacular, space coast shootout rockledge Champs pretty much MVP at everyone he attends has always made the finals if he didn't win. We'll take a bad day its all usually on point so the rawnesss showing up may be contributed to something personal he brought there with him along with the rain. Careful to pull out the raw card to soon you could see this same thing in any QB college or NFL doesn't mean rawness . just one video. watching Vlll at Disney get routed I could have assumed he was over hyped and raw but ya can't judge by one outting. My unbiased opinion of course Lol

I guess I'll have to take your word for it that he was carrying some baggage that day. I don't think raw is an unfair term for a guy that has only been playing the position a year. He's raw by circumstance and it's very likely to show up on the field every now and then. I guess the takeaway I have from the whole thing is that the mechanics, the footwork, all of that are not natural to him yet. He has to stay on top of them, think about them a little bit. That should be expected for a guy that has only played the position a year. Hell that should expected with any high school recruit, just about.

Don't get me wrong i agree with you 100% but he was flat no effort. I only speak of this outting it wasn't the rawness it was more like i really don't feel like this today so um just going through the motions. As his dad I see him play with determination foot work spot on high energy accuracy and velocity consistently so that's why i say this this performance literally had me nauseous. I promise to let the coaches coach but i will not be quiet when it comes to effort. I got 4 boys if I don't coach anything else I'm gonna coachum on effort! Good ain't good if betters expected. I would appreciate it if the fans will lettum have it too! Slayum if ya see a lack of commitment. JMO

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

He's going to be a starting QB. Don't have to encourage the fanbase to slam him.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,085
  • Days Won:  11

He's going to be a starting QB. Don't have to encourage the fanbase to slam him.

that's true

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Don't get me wrong i agree with you 100% but he was flat no effort. I only speak of this outting it wasn't the rawness it was more like i really don't feel like this today so um just going through the motions. As his dad I see him play with determination foot work spot on high energy accuracy and velocity consistently so that's why i say this this performance literally had me nauseous. I promise to let the coaches coach but i will not be quiet when it comes to effort. I got 4 boys if I don't coach anything else I'm gonna coachum on effort! Good ain't good if betters expected. I would appreciate it if the fans will lettum have it too! Slayum if ya see a lack of commitment. JMO

I love to hear this. My daughter played soccer. I never got mad at her for a bad game, I got mad for lack of effort. Some days are better than others, but you can always give effort.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I love to hear this. My daughter played soccer. I never got mad at her for a bad game, I got mad for lack of effort. Some days are better than others, but you can always give effort.

+2

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2 5h

Me and Cam Newton talking at IMG pic.twitter.com/P6v6L1mS

Awk48YrCQAEqwBc.jpg Flag this mediaFlagged (learn more)