Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

HE WILL NOT BE THERE EARLY...

Rumour and speculation, until you provide a source.

http://southflorida....rollee-10195844

And Southie, you are posting Premium content on the site and you are supposed to be a moderator? I find you neither moderate, nor do you "moderate" anything? Why the title?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Hello. Mr. Woulard. Thanks for the clarification. As you can see I have been a fan of your son for a long time. Back to when few believed he was truly a Bull. I began this thread last August. Nice to finally have him home.

He never left as he has maintained the Bulls were always his number I just needed him to be tested so as leave no doubts...

HE WILL NOT BE THERE EARLY...

Rumour and speculation, until you provide a source.

http://southflorida....rollee-10195844

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Hello. Mr. Woulard. Thanks for the clarification. As you can see I have been a fan of your son for a long time. Back to when few believed he was truly a Bull. I began this thread last August. Nice to finally have him home.

He never left as he has maintained the Bulls were always his number I just needed him to be tested so as leave no doubts...

Excellent thought process.

Mr. W.How are we doing with Blake. Is he gonna come home as well?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

It always seemed like his recruitment was well thought out and very mature. He has a HUGE arm and most of us think that assuming he puts in the work he'll be the best QB we've ever had at USF. The big question is will he be ready to Start as a Freshmen?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Don't know about ol Blake he is open at the moment he likes USF a ton. Blake is extremely smart academics and on the field and a very high quality individual mature beyond his years. Who ever gets him is gonna have a real gentleman and a baller !!

If Buchanan goes UF then we're sitting pretty good for Woulard.... if he goes to Ole Miss then UF will offer Woulard and he'll commit to UF... simple as that.

Whoopsie

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Yep... unlike you I can admit when I'm wrong... which I was in that case. At what point do you just walk away?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Wow Mr. Woulard has been here the whole time. You raised a great son and I wish him the best. I cannot wait to cheer him on as he leads the Bulls to great things!