Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Squeezed another few posts out...200 is still in play

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

I did want Woulard to come to USF

Edited by DELdaBull

Anyone who says the didn't needs to retread their posts about 100 pages ago when we all loved him.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Did he commit to Howland? Can he get a waiver since Howland's gone? :D

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Anyone who says the didn't needs to retread their posts about 100 pages ago when we all loved him.

Jtrue do you think USF made a mistake by not offering AW to be RB or TE at USF...I BELIEVE thats realy the position his father wanted him to play

Edited by bull-71

A) No. Why would I, or anyone, have reason to believe a kid with 4.6 speed that weighs less than 200 lbs would make a good RB or TE? B) Who gives a **** about his dad? If that was him, the entire time he was posting here he never stopped talking about what a great QB his kid would be and that he was offended people were saying his kid couldn't play the position. So not sure where you came up with that theory.

Edited by JTrue

A) No. Why would I, or anyone, have reason to believe a kid with 4.6 speed that weighs less than 200 lbs would make a good RB or TE? B) Who gives a **** about his dad? If that was him, the entire time he was posting here he never stopped talking about what a great QB his kid would be and that he was offended people were saying his kid couldn't play the position. So not sure where you came up with that theory.

It's all about 200 :roflmao:

It will be interesting to see what happens...This SAGA is far from over..Dennis Rodman equivalent (SP)

Edited by bull-71

Also, why does using a capital letter B with a ) make a smiley face?

It will be interesting to see what happens...This SAGA is far from over..Dennis Rodman equivalent (SP)

List your top 10 TE currently playing college or pro football that weigh less than 200 lbs or RBs with mediocre speed that aren't power backs. If you're going to be slow, you're going to have to punish defenders with size and strength. Not to mention, who was the last successful RB that was 6'3"? Eddie George? He was 6'3" 240. The average top 10 RB for the last 20 years was 5'11" and 220 lbs. (http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2011/03/15/does_size_matter_for_running_backs.php). And if you insist on saying AW is tight end material, feel free to look through the measurements of the TEs who went to the combine this year (http://www.fieldgulls.com/nfl-draft/2013/2/22/4016098/nfl-combine-2013-tight-end-height-weight-arm-length-measurements).

Edited by JTrue

List your top 10 TE currently playing college or pro football that weigh less than 200 lbs or RBs with mediocre speed that aren't power backs. If you're going to be slow, you're going to have to punish defenders with size and strength. Not to mention, who was the last successful RB that was 6'3"? Eddie George? He was 6'3" 240. The average top 10 RB for the last 20 years was 5'11" and 220 lbs. (http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2011/03/15/does_size_matter_for_running_backs.php). And if you insist on saying AW is tight end material, feel free to look through the measurements of the TEs who went to the combine this year (http://www.fieldgulls.com/nfl-draft/2013/2/22/4016098/nfl-combine-2013-tight-end-height-weight-arm-length-measurements).

Thanks for the links

Too much thinking required for this old brain.

You can be slow runner with good reflexes/lateral movements and make yards.  This does require good field awareness.

I agree with you…

If you are slow, with limited reflexes and have ample weight  it can be entertaining…Refrigerator Perry making a TD. The extreme example..

AW TE  -- not insisting at all it will happen but I have my doubts he will make the Grade at QB....

Good QB's have to be well rounded mentally and physically...not sure he has the mental toughness required...time will tell