Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

You are totally right! He is ready to start immediately against college competition because he was sooo successful in high school. He won a tournament with no pass rush. The next time USF plays a 7-7 tourney with no O or D line, we are set!

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You are totally right! He is ready to start immediately against college competition because he was sooo successful in high school. He won a tournament with no pass rush. The next time USF plays a 7-7 tourney with no O or D line, we are set!

How did Selvie's high school stats compare to his production at USF? What about Nate Allen?

• Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

I get part of it, I think....

The kid could come here, start from day 1, and be a showcase athlete... Bigger program, and he runs a bigger chance of just being white noise

I get it, but if that were the case, why not go to FAU? Even less chance to get lost in the background AND in two years we'll be in the same conference.

Why not? Well, sometimes it helps to have some of the best targets in the country coming out of high school to throw to when you're a QB.

Mike McFarland TE 12 ****

Sean Price TE 7 ****

Andre Davis WR 46 ****

D'vario Montgomery WR 22 ****

Terrence Mitchell CB/WR 12 ****

Hope he digs deep to remember the passion he had for the Bulls, not to mention the good friend and top target he has playing here (Montgomery) and the other highly talented receiving core he'll have.

i wonder if C Dunkley will be back?

• Topic Count:  2,401
  • Content Count:  21,565
  • Days Won:  10

Sounds like Woulard's visit to Clemson went great:

http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/2013/01/woulard-give-visit-a-10/

LOL at the official Clemson site using a picture of AW in a Bulls cap.

http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Asianti_Woulard_300_1853.jpg

Asianti_Woulard_300_1853.jpg

When you are second class you are secomd class..Its a shame...he could not see thru the BS and see the real world and become first.... It's like taking the horse to water. More than anything I am sad to see such a talent go to waste. But at the same time if he can't see the forest due to the trees there not much sense in wasting our time.

Go Bulls

Can I give him a letter for this one?

You going with a "U" or an "F"?

That is exactly what Clemson is trying to do, give us the middle finger...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I get part of it, I think....

The kid could come here, start from day 1, and be a showcase athlete... Bigger program, and he runs a bigger chance of just being white noise

This was the original statement. That's the point I was referencing that you made by showing the amount of other talent he'd be surrounded by here at USF. USF probably gives him more of a chance to shine individually than Clemson would, but at FAU (which isn't happening), he would be the greatest player in their history and the main attraction from the minute he shows up.

So, as I said, if being the main attraction is his only motivation in picking a school, there are better options than USF. But I think we give him a nice mix of the chance to win along with the chance to stand out from the crowd.

Ah gotcha. Though, he could be the "showcase" at specifically the QB position here!

A dual threat QB like Woulard would be a good transition for our offense and defense..Both Grothe and Daniels were able to take advantage of their running ability..With our latest recruits we can develop a Dual Threat QB as well as a pocket passer.  The best QB for a game would be dependent on the defensive match ups.

Go Bulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Pretty much.... except he wasn't successful in High School... but most of these guys aren't worried about the little details. 

This thread is HOF material... 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

Pretty much.... except he wasn't successful in High School... but most of these guys aren't worried about the little details. 

I'm pretty sure that he was being sarcastic.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Last year, USF played a season without an O line.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I'm pretty sure that he was being sarcastic.

As was I.... somewhat.... 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

Last year, USF played a season without an O line.

I agree my hat is off to BJ Daniels...He had guts  and strength of character......My wife just shuddered watching our offensive line. This is the QB that directed our win against FS and last year  we know what happened.

It was the coaching that let us down.. Its just a shame that he did not have an oportunity to play for Taggart.

Go Bulls