Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

IMO the players did not flourish because of coaching. A player can still be really good..like Andre Davis and BJ Daniels and still make plays but Flloyd couldnt even handle a snap or avoid a sack. He is our worst option. Its sad to say but Eveld is obviously a better option. That just goes to show you the level of interest from QBs and how hard it is to recruit top level qbs unless you are going to provide them with a platform to suceed. I think you will actually see a noticable change in desire to qb at usf now with a new offense and system. I wasnt thrilled with the switch to less spread but its something new and I want a new qb to have a complete fresh start.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Anybody remember The Wizard movie that was about video games and the Nintendo glove was the big thing?? Good times....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Celebrate AW's visit to Clemson. Football Fanatics has 2010 Meineke Car Care Bowl Champion shirts on sale!  I ordered mine.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_South_Florida_Bulls/on_sale/yes

For anyone who missed the suttle humor I suggest you check "WHO" played and the outcome.

Right on poetic justice would be a revisit same outcome with Woulard at quaterback being intercepted by Wilder

Go Bulls..

...forward..not looking at the past two years...

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

lol He is going to love clemson. I nearly accepted their offer to play baseball there. If I didnt fall in love with the growth usf was showing and the feeling of being a part of something I would have went to Clemson but wouldnt change my decision for the world...

Your definition of servicable cannot apply to someone like Andrew Luck who is a master of the game.

Matt Flloyd is Greg Gregory..He will never be more than a backup. He is not good. He had his opporunity. Were not looking for guys who need to get better from the level of sucking. Were looking for someone who can come in and play well and get better. He didnt do so and in 2013 you do not grow from projects. You get new kids every year and its a competitive world and he has lost his opportunity. I cannot believe some of yall who hated BJ DANIELS as our qb and it was so hard to admit he was our only chance of winning. Now you try to say a guy like Flloyd has a chance to become a good qb? What gives you that idea? His terrible perfomances, getting pulled for two different qb's one a wr who hasnt taken snaps in forever. What else? The fact his high school stats were far from impressive???

But back to topic..Is this his last visit?

You know, if you are going to have a dissertation about how bad a player is, you might get the facts straight.  He didn't get pulled for anyone.  Eveld was third on the depth chart because they were trying to sneak in a redshirt year.  When BJ got hurt, almost anyone that pays any attention to the team expected Eveld to be the QB.  Then you say he got "pulled" for a WR.  First, it was actually a TE.  Second, he got pulled because of an injury and went right back in when they got him squared away.  It wasn't for performance.

Next time you try to dis Floyd, start with facts.  Thank you.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Anybody remember The Wizard movie that was about video games and the Nintendo glove was the big thing?? Good times....

THE POWER GLOVE!!!

Geez that thing was the most useless and overpriced piece of crap.

If I remember right, in real life, you couldn't even use it in the game they used in the move

(+1 on that flashback)

Edited by dogma

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

THE POWER GLOVE!!!

Geez that thing was the most useless and overpriced piece of crap.

If I remember right, in real life, you couldn't even use it in the game they used in the move

(+1 on that flashback)

More useless than the Power Pad?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

lol He is going to love clemson. I nearly accepted their offer to play baseball there. If I didnt fall in love with the growth usf was showing and the feeling of being a part of something I would have went to Clemson but wouldnt change my decision for the world...

Your definition of servicable cannot apply to someone like Andrew Luck who is a master of the game.

Matt Flloyd is Greg Gregory..He will never be more than a backup. He is not good. He had his opporunity. Were not looking for guys who need to get better from the level of sucking. Were looking for someone who can come in and play well and get better. He didnt do so and in 2013 you do not grow from projects. You get new kids every year and its a competitive world and he has lost his opportunity. I cannot believe some of yall who hated BJ DANIELS as our qb and it was so hard to admit he was our only chance of winning. Now you try to say a guy like Flloyd has a chance to become a good qb? What gives you that idea? His terrible perfomances, getting pulled for two different qb's one a wr who hasnt taken snaps in forever. What else? The fact his high school stats were far from impressive???

But back to topic..Is this his last visit?

You know, if you are going to have a dissertation about how bad a player is, you might get the facts straight.  He didn't get pulled for anyone.  Eveld was third on the depth chart because they were trying to sneak in a redshirt year.  When BJ got hurt, almost anyone that pays any attention to the team expected Eveld to be the QB.  Then you say he got "pulled" for a WR.  First, it was actually a TE.  Second, he got pulled because of an injury and went right back in when they got him squared away.  It wasn't for performance.

Next time you try to dis Floyd, start with facts.  Thank you.

Nice attempt DB.... but going off his post history, I don't think he's worried about facts and logic. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Yea cause calling Landi a WR is really a stretch...Holtz failed at recruiting in the first place we have Eveld flloyd and evelds brother. Thats a failure of recruiting and its nothing personal but it does speak volumes about the kind of offense we were running and how it did not attract anyone with any talent. They are all great fellow bulls and students Im sure. They are talented athletes who made it to D1 football but they are not that good..We need someone like this kid to come in and take us to where we all want to be.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Yea cause calling Landi a WR is really a stretch...Holtz failed at recruiting in the first place we have Eveld flloyd and evelds brother. Thats a failure of recruiting and its nothing personal but it does speak volumes about the kind of offense we were running and how it did not attract anyone with any talent. They are all great fellow bulls and students Im sure. They are talented athletes who made it to D1 football but they are not that good..We need someone like this kid to come in and take us to where we all want to be.

Landi the WR went back to Leavitt's recruiting failures. He was pulled around as needed because when there were lots of holes. If you recall, when Holtz came in there were huge gaps at WR, made worse after the Spring Game injuries. And you guys keep forgetting Andre Davis, D'Vario Montgomery and Sean Price. And you guys also seem to forget that Floyd was a freshman. Truly, you guys are as honest as a politician when discussing recruiting under Holtz.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

How many TD's did Floyd toss this year? None? Ok, just checking.

Looks like AW is high on Clemson via his twitter. Doubt he comes back this way.