Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Michael Burns â€@curecruiting

Asiantii Woulard's father described last night's visit with #Clemson's Chad Morris & Jeff Scott as by far the best of any they've had

I think he'd be a perfect fit for Clemson's offense. They have to be the leader if he gets that offer he wants.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Don't realy care if Woulard comes here or not..But a reminder to everyone -- the last meeting between Clemson and USF was in a 2010 bowl game ..We  won 31 to 26.

We will come back--I heard Willie is putting a lot bigger and better engine in the bus...We will be back in the top 10 again the sooner the better--Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Don't realy care if Woulard comes here or not..But a reminder to everyone -- the last meeting between Clemson and USF was in a 2010 bowl game ..We  won 31 to 26.

We will come back--I heard Willie is putting a lot bigger and better engine in the bus...We will be back in the top 10 again the sooner the better--Go Bulls

Link? Source? Kind of a vague statement. Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1) How does us beating Clemson in 2010 have any impact on where AW wants to go for the 2013-2016 seasons?

2) I thought we were banning all "bus" related comments.

3) Back in the top 10? Did I miss the first time we finished a season there to get back?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Don't realy care if Woulard comes here or not..But a reminder to everyone -- the last meeting between Clemson and USF was in a 2010 bowl game ..We won 31 to 26.

1) How does us beating Clemson in 2010 have any impact on where AW wants to go for the 2013-2016 seasons?

3) Back in the top 10? Did I miss the first time we finished a season there to get back?

1. It doesn't, but who cares?

2. Good luck with that

3. Who said we finished in the top 10?

Go Bulls!

Edited by namuh-bull
  • Upvote 1

Don't realy care if Woulard comes here or not..But a reminder to everyone -- the last meeting between Clemson and USF was in a 2010 bowl game ..We won 31 to 26.

2. Good luck with that

Go Bulls!

1. The guy I was responding to seems to think it matters.

2. I can dream.

3. That guy, again.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think he said that "we will be back in the top-10," which I would argue is different from "finishing in the top-10." Call me crazy, but I'd consider winning the Big East, or whatever conference we're in, for a few consecutive years as a huge accomplishment that would make me happier than reaching the top-10 again.

I think he said that "we will be back in the top-10," which I would argue is different from "finishing in the top-10." Call me crazy, but I'd consider winning the Big East, or whatever conference we're in, for a few consecutive years as a huge accomplishment that would make me happier than reaching the top-10 again.

He's either excited about the possibility of us sneaking into the top 10 and then completely ******** the bed or he's excited about us doing something again that we've never actually done. And I agree, winning a conference title far surpasses being ranked as an accomplishment for USF at this point.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

2. Good luck with that

Go Bulls!

1. The guy I was responding to seems to think it matters.

2. I can dream.

3. That guy, again.

1. I don't care. I just like to remind everyone that the BE is better then other conference would like to admit.

2. The "BUS" is a great  for focusing on the fact's that USF is moving on into a bright new future.

3. Never said we finished the season as a top 10 team--ratings are funny-we have been rated durring the season as a top 10 team and we have beaten top 10 teams even when we not rated by the "Establishment"

post script....

The SEC..ACC can try to paint a distorted reality of the BE....Comments like yours show how fragile your reality is..and how you FEAR THE BULL...Go Bulls :tongue2:

Edited by bull-71

1. By reminding everyone, you sort of throw out the argument that you don't care.

2. Is it? The overwhelming response from people on this site seems to be that its annoying, at best.

3. I retract my statement about finishing in the top 10. Yes, we have been in the top 10 and we have beaten teams in the top 10. And at this point, I'm not impressed with either of those things until we run off a string of consistent success for a season or two. One week, one game. We've been doing that for almost 10 years. But being in the top 10 sooner is better than later, I agree.

And I don't even know how to address your P.S. other than, I'm not afraid of my alma mater's mascot and I am glad you support the "Gulls"

Edited by JTrue