Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

You know, the way things have gone with AW's has really lead to doubts about his character and ability.

I still don't understand where the doubts about his character comes in. He's changed his mind twice about the probable biggest decision in his life up to this point and people want to call that a character flaw which is ridiculous. A ton has changed since he first committed and it's only natural to have some doubts ...
-quote-

I'm just positing the question what should our expectations be. Some feel don't bother with him any more when before they like him, others still want him. What I mean to get at is that the wackyness with the coaches and the dad and the twice decommitting have changes some perceptions about him. I still think he's kind of an unknown quantity with potential, but I can understand those that don't think he is worth our time anymore.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,957
  • Days Won:  436

I still want him. He is the #1 Dual-threat QB for a reason.

Yes... And that reason is that all the better QB's already have verbally committed.

Those rankings have nothing to do with whether he's committed or not ... but to be accurate, 247 has him at #2 and Rivals #4.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

I still want him. He is the #1 Dual-threat QB for a reason.

Yes... And that reason is that all the better QB's already have verbally committed.

Those rankings have nothing to do with whether he's committed or not ... but to be accurate, 247 has him at #2 and Rivals #4.

one man's #2 is another man's #1 :)

i don't even know why we keep writing on his board lol there's been no actual updates as to his status with USF. I'm a little afraid we will miss on other QBs waiting on him. I'd say offer O'Korn and if Woulard ends up choosing us you take 3 QBs :)

This should be the 1st post on page 150!!

edit: I was right!!!!!! can I get a woop woop, then a dang because of how truly ridiculous it is that this hit 150.

Edited by usfvictor

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

The Elite 11 winner was pulled at halftime in most games due to his coach's grudge and not a single news outlet has commented on it? I call ********.

Dude.  Do you really think they send reporters to high school games in Orlando?  Newspapers are near bankruptcy and Winter Park wasn't a big school.  Coaches and boosters call in with scores and a small summary of the game.  Most of the games were a one paragraph write up.  This isn't 1943 with one school in the entire town.  The Sentinel covers probably forty or fifty schools.  If Woulard didn't play all season, the newspaper wouldn't have noticed unless someone pointed it out.

I do know for a fact that he was pulled at halftime of several games, even games that were still close.  I don't know what fantasy world you guys live in, but this stuff happens all the time at the high school level.

Call me crazy, but a national recognized QB in your coverage area getting pulled out of games for no reason might be something you'd pick up on. And not one person has "pointed it out" to them? If Aaron Murray was getting yanked out of games at halftime his senior year, it would have made at least a ripple in the high school sports page.

At the risk of sounding mean, you don't know what you are talking about.  I read the Sentinel every day.  Aaron Murray was at Plant High and they were gunning for a state title.  Winter Park is currently an afterthought in the Central Florida area.  They haven't even made the playoffs in a while.  I'm telling you that they get almost zero coverage.  Believe it or not, I don't care anymore.  Make up your own reality if it makes you feel better.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,310
  • Days Won:  8

This should be the 1st post on page 150!!

edit: I was right!!!!!! can I get a woop woop, then a dang because of how truly ridiculous it is that this hit 150.

Woop woop!

DANG

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

50 more to go!!!!!!!

This thread is epic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

The Elite 11 winner was pulled at halftime in most games due to his coach's grudge and not a single news outlet has commented on it? I call ********.

Dude.  Do you really think they send reporters to high school games in Orlando?  Newspapers are near bankruptcy and Winter Park wasn't a big school.  Coaches and boosters call in with scores and a small summary of the game.  Most of the games were a one paragraph write up.  This isn't 1943 with one school in the entire town.  The Sentinel covers probably forty or fifty schools.  If Woulard didn't play all season, the newspaper wouldn't have noticed unless someone pointed it out.

I do know for a fact that he was pulled at halftime of several games, even games that were still close.  I don't know what fantasy world you guys live in, but this stuff happens all the time at the high school level.

Call me crazy, but a national recognized QB in your coverage area getting pulled out of games for no reason might be something you'd pick up on. And not one person has "pointed it out" to them? If Aaron Murray was getting yanked out of games at halftime his senior year, it would have made at least a ripple in the high school sports page.

At the risk of sounding mean, you don't know what you are talking about.  I read the Sentinel every day.  Aaron Murray was at Plant High and they were gunning for a state title.  Winter Park is currently an afterthought in the Central Florida area.  They haven't even made the playoffs in a while.  I'm telling you that they get almost zero coverage.  Believe it or not, I don't care anymore.  Make up your own reality if it makes you feel better.

I did see an article online about Plant High before the 2011 season talking about them moving to the new 8A class and that they should be able to make a run at the state title because of the talent they had back then. But otherwise, not much at all on Plant City online that I can find.

FIFY

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

It's amusing to see how this thread has turned.   At the end of the day, I want players that want to be Bulls.  Players that want to build something.  Players that want to represent their hometown.  Players with something to prove.  We blew off Dinovo to put all our effort into a guy that we may not end up getting.  Sad, really sad.

• Upvote 1