Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

I find it hard to believe that a QB so good could play for a high school team as bad as winter park was this year.

You'd think he would have at least made them respectable. It is hard to find a BAD team with an excellent QB. . . . Probably because the QB is a team leader and superfreak athlete that touches the ball on every play. . . . His team sucked

Just sayin

Winter Park is traditionally one of the top athletic schools in the are.  Like Plant, there is a lot of old money in that neighborhood, and they use it to pull in talent.  All we have is what was said here, but there is clearly a group of UCF allied coaches at Winter Park.  During most games AW was pulled at halftime.  Good college QB or not, he clearly has the tools to dominate at the high school level.  There is little doubt in my mind that he was sabotaged   I don't know why, but high school coaches are often very political even to their own detriment.

Do you know any of that as fact? I'm not asking to be snarky.. But seriously, has anyone gone to the games, and seen some of the things Data has described? Or are we going off of what Seldom has talked about? Because, honestly.. I don't trust that guy. 

I definitely am not refuting your last sentence though.. I've seen and been in situations where high school politics hurt better athletes..

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The Elite 11 winner was pulled at halftime in most games due to his coach's grudge and not a single news outlet has commented on it? I call ********.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

The Elite 11 winner was pulled at halftime in most games due to his coach's grudge and not a single news outlet has commented on it? I call ********.

Exactly......I call BS as well.  The guy obviously plays good in shorts and a tank top and not so good in full pads with 11 defenders on the field trying to kill him.  I say goodbye and good riddance.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502

+1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

What i love is that Rivals now has a mythical offer list out. AW is being handled by an ORL snake and it's written all over the info coming out. Badet got handed the tools and is playing the same game. Fake offers, Tweets which make him look good and trying to whitewash his senior performance(vast HS coaching conspiracy). There is a reason this guy never got real offers. Prolly his handler and his lack of game skills. Even UK and NCSU are holding back. He doesn't have offers from any of his officials according to Rivals( except UCLA which is another myth entirely). I think they got this one right.Tthe idea that he is talking seriously with UF is even more of a fairy tale. This has disaster written all over it, wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole at this point.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Asiantii-Woulard-127951

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The UCLA offer isn't a myth... Neither is his official there next weekend both are true and legit. There's also a chance Clemson offers him this weekend.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Dude.  Do you really think they send reporters to high school games in Orlando?  Newspapers are near bankruptcy and Winter Park wasn't a big school.  Coaches and boosters call in with scores and a small summary of the game.  Most of the games were a one paragraph write up.  This isn't 1943 with one school in the entire town.  The Sentinel covers probably forty or fifty schools.  If Woulard didn't play all season, the newspaper wouldn't have noticed unless someone pointed it out.

I do know for a fact that he was pulled at halftime of several games, even games that were still close.  I don't know what fantasy world you guys live in, but this stuff happens all the time at the high school level.

The UCLA offer isn't a myth... Neither is his official there next weekend both are true and legit. There's also a chance Clemson offers him this weekend.

It's useless.  People that have no idea what is going on think they know everything that is going on.  People make stuff up to make themselves feel better. 

Whatever.

How many of you went to any Winter Park games, or any games in Orlando this year?

I did.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

How many of you went to any Winter Park games, or any games in Orlando this year?

I did.

You seemed to miss my question earlier asking if you did... Thanks for answering. Did you go to many of the games?