Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Keep up the good work fellas.  Just 16 pages to go!

• Topic Count:  2,401
  • Content Count:  21,565
  • Days Won:  10

16 pages till we hit the mother load. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Idk but the NCAA needs to get a handle on Twitter ASAP. There are NCAA violations everywhere and some of these schools have a huge number of kids swaying these potential recruits to their sides.

These kids are smarter than that. All of the contacts are like rain off a duck, including the ones you have been sending to them.

Xavier Johnson â€@JuMane6

@HemUnit how do you know about us no disrespect

I send them, like everyone else does. I love how you picked the ONE tweet that may make it look like these kids don't care, when they actually do. How about you put the other 50 up there that they've retweeted? If you read one more sentence you'd see he was asking how I knew he was going to sign with us, Moron.

Xavier Johnson

@Hemunit How do you know I will be joining the bulls

----------------------------------

No, everyone else doesn't...... and of course, they care. Being stalked by grown men can be unsettling ....

2 Questions for ya Trip:

1.) Have you created an account and actually logged onto Twitter to see the amount of tweets these kids are getting on a daily basis trying to sway the recruit? Have you seen their responses and then subsequent decesions on school visits or new schools in the mix days later? (My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have said, "No, everyone else doesn't".)

2.) Unlike your old @$$ I'm in my twenties :P. Twitter is nothing like Facebook, these kids beg to be followed by "fans". NC State has been the worst I've seen when it comes to trying to sway recruits via twitter, it almost makes me think someone is paying them to do it.

-------------

3.) Are we close to 150 pages yet?

4.) Yes 2000bull, I do put my word out there for our school. Why? Because if enough people trash talk about something long enough, it beings to come true. (See ESPN vs. Big East)

Edited by Hem

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Idk but the NCAA needs to get a handle on Twitter ASAP. There are NCAA violations everywhere and some of these schools have a huge number of kids swaying these potential recruits to their sides.

These kids are smarter than that. All of the contacts are like rain off a duck, including the ones you have been sending to them.

Xavier Johnson â€@JuMane6

@HemUnit how do you know about us no disrespect

I send them, like everyone else does. I love how you picked the ONE tweet that may make it look like these kids don't care, when they actually do. How about you put the other 50 up there that they've retweeted? If you read one more sentence you'd see he was asking how I knew he was going to sign with us, Moron.

Xavier Johnson

@Hemunit How do you know I will be joining the bulls

----------------------------------

No, everyone else doesn't...... and of course, they care. Being stalked by grown men can be unsettling ....

2 Questions for ya Trip:

1.) Have you created an account and actually logged onto Twitter to see the amount of tweets these kids are getting on a daily basis trying to sway the recruit? Have you seen their responses and then subsequent decesions on school visits or new schools in the mix days later? (My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have said, "No, everyone else doesn't".) I'll go out on a limb and say the vast majority of college football fans do not jock sniff after these kids on Twitter ... hence your "everyone else" is woefully inaccurate.

2.) Unlike your old @$$ I'm in my twenties :P. Twitter is nothing like Facebook, these kids beg to be followed by "fans". NC State has been the worst I've seen when it comes to trying to sway recruits via twitter, it almost makes me think someone is paying them to do it.  I don't see a question there.

3.) Are we close to 150 pages yet? Is this your 2nd question? Can't you do the math??

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL

The above from Hem/Trip reminds me of this: 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,085
  • Days Won:  11

LOL

The above from Hem/Trip reminds me of this: 

----------------------

good stuff

:popcorn:

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Guys, there is no way on earth to police twitter.  The volume of it is unfathomable and second, you can't prove someone was out to recruit the kid or if it was a rival fan trying to get a school in trouble by appearing as a fan.  It takes something almost of the caliber of "I can't believe they did that" to actually lead to anything, even from the coaches, let alone fans.  This is one of those instances where there isn't adequate technology or $$$ to police this thing.  I for one don't follow anyone on twitter and though I have one for work bc I'm in telecom, I don't even tweet.  But I don't mind others doing it.  Hem is right though and I don't think yall realize that these kids aren't 5 years old.  They know exactly what they're doing, whose following, what it all means etc.  Many of them want the attention bc they don't get enough of it at home sadly enough.

To each his own, follow it or not, but no way it's going to land USF in sanctions so don't get too concerned.  Unless you physically pay for their drinks, lap dances and drugs or give them a job they never show up for, nothing is going to become of it.  Especially when USF isn't an attractive target.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

To each his own, follow it or not, but no way it's going to land USF in sanctions so don't get too concerned.  Unless you physically pay for their drinks, lap dances and drugs or give them a job they never show up for, nothing is going to become of it.

Where is Nevin Shapiro when you need him?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

To each his own, follow it or not, but no way it's going to land USF in sanctions so don't get too concerned.  Unless you physically pay for their drinks, lap dances and drugs or give them a job they never show up for, nothing is going to become of it.

Where is Nevin Shapiro when you need him?

-------------------------

Jail.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I love this forum.

So does Asaintii come here, or not? (My attempt to get us back on topic).