Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Very nice article that brings a semblance of sanity back to this thread ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I still want to get him....badly...

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

I think he would be kind of dumb not to choose us...1. close to home 2. great young receiving talent 3. almost no competition at QB 4. some of the best facilities and weather in the country 5. tons of upside to USF as a program 6. a chance to set records and be THE MAN. 7. He will be hyped like non-other if he chooses USF from day 1 by many in the Tampa area (even if not by the overly critical on this board). USF just seems like it fits for him...Kentucky!? what is there for you in Kentucky? Is he going to play basketball now?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,144
  • Days Won:  109

My prediction. He chooses another school. After a year wherever he is he isn't happy. Daddy can't see him play. Transfers to USF. Your first choice is usually the one you should stick with.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

You could say the same about vandy a few short years ago. Being here he will look better and he obviously trusts willie t and his hs bud is here.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,085
  • Days Won:  11

My prediction. He chooses another school. After a year wherever he is he isn't happy. Daddy can't see him play. Transfers to USF. Your first choice is usually the one you should stick with.

if he doesn't come here from the start, I wouldn't take him as a transfer, but maybe that's just me

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

if he doesn't come here from the start, I wouldn't take him as a transfer, but maybe that's just me

+1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

Interesting.....his bio from the Army game

playerbio.image.photo.png

Asiantii WoulardQuarterback

6'3"

205 lbs

Committed to South Florida

Winter Park High School | Winter Park, FL

Woulard is a player whose stock will rise as he gets more opportunities in real games. Physically, he has all the tools, with great size and outstanding arm strength. Woulard shows the ability to make any throw on the field, no matter what the game situation is. He makes quick decisions and gets the ball out quickly with a short, compact motion. As Woulard grows more comfortable with the nuances of the quarterback position, he could really blossom at the college level.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  473

Given how well AW seems to present himself verbally (based on E11 footage), it would have been particularly sweet to see him commit during the Army All-American game this afternoon. Oh well.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Let's see. Acting like an 11 year old stood up for a play date and refusing a player who could bring USF their first conference championship. I hope its only you.