Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,941
  • Days Won:  436

Moving that thread ruined a good post I had typed up. But it adds to the HOF Woulard thread so I am ok with it. :)

He's probably had Twitter for years, and it used to only his friends reading his tweets. Now a bunch of freaky adults are intruding on his conversations and he doesn't know how to handle it. He's a kid, let him be a kid.

Sorry about your post, DB, but needed to get this **** off the Main Board. AW's dad possibly post/tweets something and they start piling on AW ..... again. If people are so ******* intent to pile on this kid at least post HIS Tweets that are so offensive. Someone just mentions his name and the lemmings start piling on ... getting ******* ridiculous.

trip, they're just trying to get the thread to 200 pages :D

Wish that was the case ... sadly, it's not. B)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How do we know.Seldom Seen is AW's dad anyway? Could be anyone.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Moving that thread ruined a good post I had typed up. But it adds to the HOF Woulard thread so I am ok with it. :)

He's probably had Twitter for years, and it used to only his friends reading his tweets. Now a bunch of freaky adults are intruding on his conversations and he doesn't know how to handle it. He's a kid, let him be a kid.

Sorry about your post, DB, but needed to get this **** off the Main Board. AW's dad possibly post/tweets something and they start piling on AW ..... again. If people are so ******* intent to pile on this kid at least post HIS Tweets that are so offensive. Someone just mentions his name and the lemmings start piling on ... getting ******* ridiculous.

So you're saying Databull was behind the whole "Woulard to UK" thread? Data, how many TBP SN's do you have??? :D

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

So you're saying Databull was behind the whole "Woulard to UK" thread? Data, how many TBP SN's do you have??? :D

If that was me, this thread would already be at 200 pages. :D

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Sometimes I just want to slap some of our fans.

He's a kid. A kid who has a lot of people in his ear. Give him a break. If he doesn't want to be here so be it.

Maybe the fans want to slap you Joe!

All kidding aside, there are plenty of recruits out there who handle themselves like mature young adults. Even those with tons of offers and those who have decommitted from us and are shopping around for another program. All this drama with his father whoring him out on every FBS board out there, the commit, then de-commit, then commit agian, then de-commit again...It's like bad reality TV.

Others haven't decommitted from USF because they have no other offers. And after some of the posts you've made on here, you are the last to say who is acting mature and who isn't. Wishing someone would fail is about as immature as it gets.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

How could anyone blame him for de-committing. It was the obvious decision as for any of our recruits. They committed to the coach not just to the school so they should all have opened up until they were sure again. AW is no different especially a higher rated player is going to get more calls.

Listen..He is not the savior. He could be but he would be a great get. Lets see what happens. I personally am starting to like Akeem from Carol City, I think is his name, we should be going as hard as we are for AW are we are for this kid. He looks far more polished as a pocket passer.

Lets not bash the kid though. I once got pulled from a gamefor something my dad said to my coach. I yelled at the coach that I am not responsible for what he does. Sometimes its just out of his control but he 100% right for considering other schools and possibly going elsewhere.

Lastly, he needs to choose a better SEC if he wants to go to the NFL?????? That is just flat out wrong..Look at Nassib on Syracuse has turned himself into the 2nd or 3rd best option. He can develop and get picked high from any school he chooses.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

It's hilarious when grown men get their feelings hurt when a prospect is getting cold. If he doesn't chose us, which he probably won't, then let's just move on to the next prospect. We've all forgotten what it's like to have the mentality of a 17/18 year old.

Edited by CPR
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's hilarious when grown men get their feelings hurt when a commit is getting cold. If he doesn't chose us, which he probably won't, then let's just move on to the next prospect. We've all forgotten what it's like to have the mentality of a 17/18 year old.

I think this is what people are doing, not with feelings hurt ... whatever the situation is, it's a bunch of drama no matter how you slice or dice it - what's worse, some grown ass men saying they're done paying attention to the drama of a 17 year old (and erroneously getting a bad rap for that), or grown ass men hanging on every single tweet a 17 year old makes?

Whoever said earlier that Woulard may be freaked out by strange adults hitting him up on Twitter is probably correct. It's weird. If we want to really try and consider what a 17 year old mentality is like, consider that he probably tweets for his friends and family, not for a 25-48 year old fan demographic. He probably only wants to be tweeted by his buddies and whatnot. Twitter is a pretty personal social media service, and I can see it being really easy to creep someone out by tweeting too much at someone who is not a peer.

I'm sure this kind of stuff is happening all over the place, and the truth is it's probably a new reality that recruits have to deal with right now. We shouldn't bash Asiantii but let's not bash those who are done worrying about it publicly as well (not directed at you, CPR).

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

It's hilarious when grown men get their feelings hurt when a commit is getting cold. If he doesn't chose us, which he probably won't, then let's just move on to the next prospect. We've all forgotten what it's like to have the mentality of a 17/18 year old.

I think this is what people are doing, not with feelings hurt ... whatever the situation is, it's a bunch of drama no matter how you slice or dice it - what's worse, some grown ass men saying they're done paying attention to the drama of a 17 year old (and erroneously getting a bad rap for that), or grown ass men hanging on every single tweet a 17 year old makes?

Whoever said earlier that Woulard may be freaked out by strange adults hitting him up on Twitter is probably correct. It's weird. If we want to really try and consider what a 17 year old mentality is like, consider that he probably tweets for his friends and family, not for a 25-48 year old fan demographic. He probably only wants to be tweeted by his buddies and whatnot. Twitter is a pretty personal social media service, and I can see it being really easy to creep someone out by tweeting too much at someone who is not a peer.

I'm sure this kind of stuff is happening all over the place, and the truth is it's probably a new reality that recruits have to deal with right now. We shouldn't bash Asiantii but let's not bash those who are done worrying about it publicly as well (not directed at you, CPR).

Hey man, great post. I'm with you 100%.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Apparently the whole "commit on OV to UK" story is crap. AW is pretty pissed about it

from his keyboard

Reporters are putting out false info, I never said Im gonna commit on an official visit or when I am, also I did NOT suffer a broken ankle.