Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I don't know if it has been noted here or elsewhere, but as of at least 12-27-2012 AW has downgraded his interest in USF from High to Med per Scout.com.

I can pretty much guarantee you that AW had no input in the change in scout's system. LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Floyd's playing career here is over. He's the worst passer on the team, and can't handle a snap under center. Who knows if Eveld can handle the playbook because a decent hit on him breaks him in half. Those of you saying a freshman should never start from day 1 may as well stay home this year, cuz you gonna see either #2 or #14 under center against McNeese State on the opening snap.

Now how cool is that??? Coach Taggart was posting here all this time and we didn't even know it!!! #SMH

Try to keep your opinions and reality separate... they're not meshing well at the moment.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

If we are lucky enough to have AW come here, let them all duke it out over the offseason with no one QB favored over the other. Winner starts game 1, seems easy enough to me?

It will be either AW v White or White v. Eveld.

I don't care who it is. It should be an open position. All positions should be open, and may the best player fall into each seat on the bus. Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

Floyd is a bad college QB. Major improvement would have to be made to his game for him to even sniff the starting job. MAJOR. 1st let's start with the QB center exchange.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

AW would start from day 1. Its obvious. Taggart has seen our qb's. He knows what we have no is useless. If he comes its because he was garunteed he will start. Taggart needs to develop his own qb in this new system. He does not need a backup trying to be the starter who will only be replaced midway throught he season. Give the kid the ball and let him grow like bridgewater. Who many thought was not going to be a great QB. If you think you have to sit to get better your wrong. Its a situational thing. The only reason for him to sit is if we had someone who was NIGHT AND DAY a better qb than him to learn from. You think were any better off with flloyd and eveld playing over this kid? Your insane.

Too bad we hired Willie instead of you. You've got it all figured out, huh?

The NY Jets need him.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Can we stop with the stupid discussions about Floyd and fumbling the snap? Floyd did not fumble half the snaps. If you really think that, you need to go back to remedial math.

Floyd is not a horribly flawed QB that will never be able to handle a snap. This is the most ridiculous line of reasoning (and I use that term loosely) I've seen in thirty years of being a sports fan. Floyd spent the entire year getting snaps from a backup center, then switched to Reiter. This issues crop up in the NFL from time to time, and those certainly aren't horrible QBs. They will work on it and straighten it out, it isn't some horribly difficult problem to solve, like Tebow's throwing motion.

Seriously, people on here get worked up about the dumbest things.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Can we stop with the stupid discussions about Floyd and fumbling the snap? Floyd did not fumble half the snaps. If you really think that, you need to go back to remedial math.

Floyd is not a horribly flawed QB that will never be able to handle a snap. This is the most ridiculous line of reasoning (and I use that term loosely) I've seen in thirty years of being a sports fan. Floyd spent the entire year getting snaps from a backup center, then switched to Reiter. This issues crop up in the NFL from time to time, and those certainly aren't horrible QBs. They will work on it and straighten it out, it isn't some horribly difficult problem to solve, like Tebow's throwing motion.

Seriously, people on here get worked up about the dumbest things.

Yeah, those **** people...... :furious3:

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Floyd's playing career here is over. He's the worst passer on the team, and can't handle a snap under center. Who knows if Eveld can handle the playbook because a decent hit on him breaks him in half. Those of you saying a freshman should never start from day 1 may as well stay home this year, cuz you gonna see either #2 or #14 under center against McNeese State on the opening snap.

Now how cool is that??? Coach Taggart was posting here all this time and we didn't even know it!!! #SMH

Try to keep your opinions and reality separate... they're not meshing well at the moment.

My opinion: White or Woulard should and will start game 1.

Reality: As of right now, we have NO answer at QB.

Mesh enough?

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Can we stop with the stupid discussions about Floyd and fumbling the snap?

Would you like for me to move on to his 51.8% comp and 0-5 TD-INT ratio? Look, the bottom line is this offense does not suit him at all! I'm sure he can be a good QB, just not here.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Can we stop with the stupid discussions about Floyd and fumbling the snap?

Would you like for me to move on to his 51.8% comp and 0-5 TD-INT ratio? Look, the bottom line is this offense does not suit him at all! I'm sure he can be a good QB, just not here.

One, he was a RS freshman with his first playing time.

Two, in case you hadn't noticed, most of the WR corps that started the season were gone by the end of the season. At least two of those INTs were the fault of the receiver, not the QB. The play of the receivers was absolutely horrible the last three games. Not to mention the #1 RB and and a juggled OLine. And the defense wasn't helping much.

Three, you may not be aware we have a new coach and a new offensive system.

None of us have any idea who will fit the new system the best, unless you are CWT.