Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,463
  • Days Won:  6

Been there for awhile ... I'm convinced we have sleeper cell of UCF fans that have been posting on this site for years under Bulls monikers, acting like buffoons, trying to make us look bad ... It's the only explanation for some of the tomfoolery.

Really Trip, the ONLY explanation?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

Been there for awhile ... I'm convinced we have sleeper cell of UCF fans that have been posting on this site for years under Bulls monikers, acting like buffoons, trying to make us look bad ... It's the only explanation for some of the tomfoolery.

Really Trip, the ONLY explanation?

not sure if srs

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,463

I am just teasing Trip. He is exacting in reading peoples posts....and disecting every word..which usually goes over my head when I read a post.

Usually people write in generalities, and Trip is very specific, so he does a good job of carving them up for not being specific, and finding other ways to interpret their words.

I am just poking fun, so I am not serious. Be well.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I am just teasing Trip. He is exacting in reading peoples posts....and disecting every word..which usually goes over my head when I read a post.

Usually people write in generalities, and Trip is very specific, so he does a good job of carving them up for not being specific, and finding other ways to interpret their words.

I am just poking fun, so I am not serious. Be well.

Get a room :LoveFest:

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

First, with a new coach all commits should re examine their verbals. Asianti is doing right thing. Second, I suspect he and his dad read this site. Being a jackalope on here will not help him choose usf. Look at his tweets, many in recent days about 'haters' and referencing his pending pick. Prob directed to people on this site. Personally I would choose UT and SEC over USF and BE if I thought I'd get playing time.

Last thought. Winter park is basically Orlando. Ucf doesn't want us to get this kid. Ucf has trolls on this board. Asianti if you are reading this realize this is an open board. People who post here could be 10 or 60 or a teen. Could be a ucf fan who hates usf. Who knows. Just don't make a decision off a message board. You cannot trust what you read. If you choose usf, you will play, compete and fans will love you. Remember UT fans are fickle. Good luck if you choose that route.

Are we at the conspiracy theories point already?

Ve know who you arhhhh.

m205083771.jpg

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It would be a shame if he went somewhere else. He could become a legend here.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Maybe even a Sun Belt legend here

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

First, with a new coach all commits should re examine their verbals. Asianti is doing right thing. Second, I suspect he and his dad read this site. Being a jackalope on here will not help him choose usf. Look at his tweets, many in recent days about 'haters' and referencing his pending pick. Prob directed to people on this site. Personally I would choose UT and SEC over USF and BE if I thought I'd get playing time.

Last thought. Winter park is basically Orlando. Ucf doesn't want us to get this kid. Ucf has trolls on this board. Asianti if you are reading this realize this is an open board. People who post here could be 10 or 60 or a teen. Could be a ucf fan who hates usf. Who knows. Just don't make a decision off a message board. You cannot trust what you read. If you choose usf, you will play, compete and fans will love you. Remember UT fans are fickle. Good luck if you choose that route.

x1000

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

He is already a legend on TBP.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Reading a lot of his tweets, I think it was the tweets he received from idiot USF fans or idiots masquerading as USF fans that irritated him.