Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

The kid is 17 and the coach he was committed to play for just got fired and it's likely the coach(es) that recruited him will be gone too. He had committed to being a student athlete at USF and today we threw a monkey wrench in part of his equation. I don't blame him for stepping back. We did the easy part and fired a losing coach (albeit classy/nice guy), now the hard part is hiring the right replacement. Mic we get part 2 right, kids like Woulard will reconsider and be pumped to be the start of a bright future. Don't call him a douche, he's a KID who is making a HUGE decision that effects HIS LIFE. Anyone that criticizes this KID for his decision is a DOUCHE not him.

Well said.

+1.

Hes in a unique situation... hes got a huge ceiling cant blame the kid for wanting to know the coaching situation hes committed to.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863

Guys, don't forget what happened with T-Rex.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,137

And so it begins:

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I am decommitted from #USF. Keeping options open until things settle but USF is still in the mix.

Yep. Hope Floyd and Bobby serve the new coach well

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,137

Who cares. Firing Holtz was more important.

Many of us care actually

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,769
  • Days Won:  14

He just loves attention.... its the only reason you announce your decommitment like that.

I guess this has been obvious to many for awhile. I've been over this kid for awhile. We need guys who want to be bulls.

+100000

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

He just loves attention.... its the only reason you announce your decommitment like that.

I guess this has been obvious to many for awhile. I've been over this kid for awhile. We need guys who want to be bulls.

+100000

Don't blame the kid ... Blame Satan's tool, Twitter.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

What does "guys who want to be Bulls" mean exactly? Presumably several members of what will end up being USF's upcoming recruiting class have not yet given a verbal commitment to the team. Do these guys want to be Bulls? Isn't their status now exactly the same as Woulard's - that is, not committed to USF? How soon in advance does a player have to swear an oath to play for USF to be allowed to play on you guys' football team, and how many players would actually be on the team if any university actually put such a naive viewpoint into policy?

• Topic Count:  577
  • Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

+100000

haha your favorite web app

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

+100000

why Trip, you gettin' religious on us :roflmao:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

+100000

why Trip, you gettin' religious on us :roflmao:

Twitter/Facebook may turn me into a Believer.... If there's a Devil, there must be a God. ;)