Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

hopefully some of that nor'easter sinks down into the carolinas and AW sees how ****** it is in the cold.

If he is that **** wimpy then NC State can keep him. We play on the Big East, there will be snow.

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If you go back and read the posts on the Tennessee board his dad said he might flip to nc state. Guess that was him after all. The sad part is its getting late in the recruiting season. Gonna be hard to get another elite qb. AW was the most important recruit this year. If/when we lose him this team is officially screwed.

Ya I had my doubts when he said it wasn't him on those boards. No way to know who is posting what on the internet, but it seems it is likely the same person. Assuming it is the same person he should just stop posting on fan boards if he doesn't want to dissappoint anyone.

I'm still amazed anyone thinks its his dad in the first place.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

If you go back and read the posts on the Tennessee board his dad said he might flip to nc state. Guess that was him after all. The sad part is its getting late in the recruiting season. Gonna be hard to get another elite qb. AW was the most important recruit this year. If/when we lose him this team is officially screwed.

Ya I had my doubts when he said it wasn't him on those boards. No way to know who is posting what on the internet, but it seems it is likely the same person. Assuming it is the same person he should just stop posting on fan boards if he doesn't want to dissappoint anyone.

And you have your doubts because .....?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I think he's got the option to start here from day 1, as long as he beats out Floyd and Eveld in training which shouldn't be a problem. The kid is a stud, to think we'd do any better is idiotic.

you fanboys amaze me.

carlton hill was the last 5 star QB that was going to win the job hands down. look how that worked out for us. the scrappy 3 star that nobody wanted to play QB won the job and started for 3+ years.

Call me a fanboy for saying as long as he beats out the other two he should start from day 1?

which shouldn't be a problem +

the kid is a stud = fanboy

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

We play on the Big East, there will be snow.

I could be wrong, but I can't remember a USF game ever played in the snow.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I've seen Asiantti play. Granted it was for one half, but he is not a true dual threat in the traditional sense. He's a throw first, running QB. We he was pressured, he still looked to throw it down field. Running seamed to be the last option.

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

And you have your doubts because .....?

I'll go with Ockham's razor.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

WV three years ago. UCONN two years ago. There could be more.

Anyone who doesn't see this kid as an upgrade to our currently available QB pool isn't paying attention.

haven't seen any of them play signifigant time against live action college defenses.I'd like to see them actually have to earn the job.

anybody willing to declare a high school senior as their starter when he hasn't even signed yet isn't paying attention.

Look, get off your little trip here, ok? None of us are coaches, we're amateurs/fans/message board people. We're of all different stripes, we're going to say what we're going to say. It doesn't come down to us, who gives a flying fart if someone one here declares a high school senior the starting QB for USF next year? We don't get to make that decision, the coaches do. It certainly doesn't come down to what you think.

It's one thing for you to say this kind of violation a couple times, and to an extent, I agree, but why you feel the need to continually harp on it ANY time it's brought up is beyond me.

ANY QB coming in as a true freshman will have to earn the job. Matt Floyd will have tons more game experience than Woulard or whoever comes on board. Teddy Bridgewater had to sit a few games behind Will Stein when he first came on. It's not freakin' rocket surgery.

so I'm the one constantly harping on it.... fact is I only bring it up when the fanboys get all giddy.

they want him on the heisman watch list from day one. they have annointed him the starter, without hesitation, and he hasn't even signed to play for us. I'm a realist. I'd like to see him actually sign, win the job, and play decent against top college defenses before I annoint him anything.

UConn and WVU from the top of my head.