Andrea Adelson

bullsp89

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Well, here's my first actual complaint about Adelson (not seeing her boobs aside).  I watched her video about the USF Notre Dame game and she is annoying when speaking.  In general, I think she's been fair with USF, but I'll just stick with reading the words from now on. 

You can't possibly think you are missing anything by not seeing her boobs, right? 

We're not missing anything by seeing her face  ;)

That was pretty much the drift of my comment.   8-)

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Well, here's my first actual complaint about Adelson (not seeing her boobs aside).  I watched her video about the USF Notre Dame game and she is annoying when speaking.  In general, I think she's been fair with USF, but I'll just stick with reading the words from now on. 

You can't possibly think you are missing anything by not seeing her boobs, right? 

We're not missing anything by seeing her face  ;)

That was pretty much the drift of my comment.   8-)

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

That's a rude comparison; what did the pig do to you?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't really see why people complain about her preseason top 25 players list  Other than BJ, who honestly could have been left off the list after his stats last season, who else deserved to be on the list?  Barrington and DeDe, maybe, but we don't have any guys that brought the kind of outstanding stats to make the preseason list.

If USF has the kind of year most of the fans are expecting, there will probably be 5 or 6 guys on the postseason list, which is more of a reality thing than a pure guessing game.

Archived