Sean Price, TE, North Marion HS Citra, Florida

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Who cares about this. We got Price and that is all that matters. This thread cannot beat out the Grady one. That was excessive

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I love Miami fans.  ;D A good bulk of them have never set foot on the campus in Coral Gables let alone graduated with a degree from there. Mutiny types and sounds like a graduate. MasterMiami on the other hand, not so sure.  USF is still going to keep doing its thing, and I love supporting my alma mater, regardless of what goes on over in Tally, G-ville, or Miami. 

• Content Count:  21,565
  • Days Won:  10

I love Miami fans.  ;D A good bulk of them have never set foot on the campus in Coral Gables let alone graduated with a degree from there. Mutiny types and sounds like a graduate. MasterMiami on the other hand, not so sure.  USF is still going to keep doing its thing, and I love supporting my alma mater, regardless of what goes on over in Tally, G-ville, or Miami. 

The upside to USF is huge.  They have to maintain and that is difficult with a new kid on the block.  I have met so many gator and miami fans who never went to those school, it will take the time for USF to build those kind of fans as well.

• Content Count:  12,672
  • Days Won:  25

I'm one

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,941
  • Days Won:  436

You SHOULD be keeping Tampa talent in Tampa, why is that something to brag about? USF should have been doing that all along.

This statement pretty much sums how ******* clueless you are about college football recruiting in the state of Florida ... If this **** keeps up, I may need to add a UM drivel thread on the SOF board.  :D

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Miami is gonna get to not liking us.

Nice get for you guys.

We are really focused on Rainey and the JuCo TE.  That will probably be our 2.

Not bothered in the least, we have a strong class already.  Plus, this kid's 40 time is 4.9?  Yikes.

Those grapes were sour anyway.  :lmao

Believe what you will.  I've wanted Rainey all along, he's faster.

In all my years at Miami (since 86), I've never seen us build a class this quickly.  We will be over 20 guys before Summer practice starts.

Believe me, no need from Miami fans to worry about USF's recruiting class.  We will be Top 10, possibly Top 5 when all is said and done.  We're gunning for F$U, not USF.

Rainey commits to USCe today. Whoops.

Hope these guys stay strong despite all the BS that will get thrown there way.

ScoutKennedy via twitter

Sean Price out of #FL had 2 key catches from Conner Brewer, including a diving catch on a 40 yd streak and a TD. great hands at #theopening

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The Opening Day Three Notebook: Pads and 7-on-7

Posted on: July 9, 2011 1:17 am

Edited on: July 9, 2011 1:44 am

- USF-bound tight end Sean Price has performed well in 7-on-7 events before and did so once again Friday afternoon. He was able to use his big frame and speed to create mismatches and was a nice target in the red zone.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/26895818/30541826

• Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

I can admit when I'm wrong.  Now that Duke Johnson has been named our new recruiting coordinator, looks like we might be going after Sean Price again.

From the Miami Herald:

"We got two so far, but we ain't done yet," said Johnson, a 5-9, 175-pound scatback considered one of the country's Top 150 high school seniors according to ESPN. "We're very close to getting tight end [and USF commitment] Sean Price [North Marion, Fla]. [Miami Columbus safety and ESPN Top 150 recruit] Deon [bush] too. We spent a lot of time working it, talking to [Miami Beach safety] Ricardo Louis. [Miramar cornerback] Tracy Howard. [Tampa Berkley Prep athlete] Nelson Agholor.

I can admit when I'm wrong.  Now that Duke Johnson has been named our new recruiting coordinator, looks like we might be going after Sean Price again.

From the Miami Herald:

"We got two so far, but we ain't done yet," said Johnson, a 5-9, 175-pound scatback considered one of the country's Top 150 high school seniors according to ESPN. "We're very close to getting tight end [and USF commitment] Sean Price [North Marion, Fla]. [Miami Columbus safety and ESPN Top 150 recruit] Deon [bush] too. We spent a lot of time working it, talking to [Miami Beach safety] Ricardo Louis. [Miramar cornerback] Tracy Howard. [Tampa Berkley Prep athlete] Nelson Agholor.

Going after and getting are 2 wholly different things. Sean picked USF over a lot of teams with a lot 2 offer. You guys burned this bridge

Archived