Bravo-Brown?

bullwark

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

Not gonna help our predicament.

Why not? Do you know for a fact that the kid can't run routes, or is like a digital clock? What, based on what Greg said (GREAT writer), didn't know he was a scout. If the kid runs a legit 4.4 then he can stretch defenses. Put him in the slot with LL out wide, LL run a skinny post, and BB run a flag, make the safety make a choice. I think that many of us, have a woe is me view of the team this year. I for one am more stoked than ever. New (some might say first since drop 3 and hand to Andre) Offense, new Defense. I bet that the team won't quit on Skip.  JMVHO.

IS IT 9/4 YET!!!!!!!

Im with you BbM. We didn't lose any star power playmakers in these transfers. Ford and Taylor couldn't beat out BBQ or Plancher nor could either stay healty or out of trouble. Hayes and Montague hurt but, all they had was potential. It's also rumored that Holtz and Co didn't really want Hayes because he is more of a spread offense back.

We have a real playmaker on offense in BJ and I trust that between Lamar, Landi, Bogan, Virgin, Marc, Hopkins, Hawkins, Knowles, and maybe Welch, Gidrey,or Gunsby we can find another 1-2 playmakers. This new offense isn't going to need 4-5 WRs to operate. The kids from that stellar '09 class are going to start seeing the field and everybody is all down in the dumps that we're gonna suck. Why were we all so happy about the '09 class then?

And on top of all of that lets take a look at who DID join the Bulls....Scott, Boyd, and Aycock. If we landed these three in any class you could call it a good class. a 5*, 4*, and 3*. Lets just hope that Scott isn't Ford part Deux.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Not gonna help our predicament.

Why not? Do you know for a fact that the kid can't run routes, or is like a digital clock? What, based on what Greg said (GREAT writer), didn't know he was a scout. If the kid runs a legit 4.4 then he can stretch defenses. Put him in the slot with LL out wide, LL run a skinny post, and BB run a flag, make the safety make a choice. I think that many of us, have a woe is me view of the team this year. I for one am more stoked than ever. New (some might say first since drop 3 and hand to Andre) Offense, new Defense. I bet that the team won't quit on Skip.  JMVHO.

IS IT 9/4 YET!!!!!!!

Im with you BbM. We didn't lose any star power playmakers in these transfers. Ford and Taylor couldn't beat out BBQ or Plancher nor could either stay healty or out of trouble. Hayes and Montague hurt but, all they had was potential. It's also rumored that Holtz and Co didn't really want Hayes because he is more of a spread offense back.

We have a real playmaker on offense in BJ and I trust that between Lamar, Landi, Bogan, Virgin, Marc, Hopkins, Hawkins, Knowles, and maybe Welch, Gidrey,or Gunsby we can find another 1-2 playmakers. This new offense isn't going to need 4-5 WRs to operate. The kids from that stellar '09 class are going to start seeing the field and everybody is all down in the dumps that we're gonna suck. Why were we all so happy about the '09 class then?

And on top of all of that lets take a look at who DID join the Bulls....Scott, Boyd, and Aycock. If we landed these three in any class you could call it a good class. a 5*, 4*, and 3*. Lets just hope that Scott isn't Ford part Deux.

I wish Skip would consider moving Tyson "The American Dream" Butler to RB. He broke Noel Devine's record for most yards in a single game and was quite a star RB in HS. In fact, I remember, he was written up in SI at the time. Perhaps, Tyson was asked and doesn't want to switch positions at this point. It just seems a bit strange that he never carried the ball here.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

I'll take an athlete like Bravo-Brown from Pennsylvannia's hard coal region any day of the week.  Bravo-Brown is from a town right by Rays manager Joe Madden's hometown of Hazleton, Pa.  Trust me, athletes from those parts are competitors and don't like losing in anything--from backyard bean bag games to football.  Welcome to USF Steve!

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

He's from Fort Lauderdale. Just went to prep school in Pa.

^^oops, read your article in 4 flat and didn't catch Ft. Lauderdale hometown.  Anyways, good luck to Steve at USF.

• Content Count:  2,478

I'll take an athlete like Bravo-Brown from Pennsylvannia's hard coal region any day of the week.  Bravo-Brown is from a town right by Rays manager Joe Madden's hometown of Hazleton, Pa.  Trust me, athletes from those parts are competitors and don't like losing in anything--from backyard bean bag games to football.  Welcome to USF Steve!

He's from Fort Lauderdale. Just went to prep school in Pa.

Haha way to kill it GA  :D

Yea I know it's funny.  That area of Pennsylvannia is so depressing; after coming from the beaches of Ft. Lauderdale and then getting stuck in Luzerne county Pa. for a year, Steve must be so pumped up getting back to Florida at USF and playing football that I am sure nothing but good will now happen for Steve and USF!

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

My whole family is from eastern Pa., so not knocking the area at all ...

Archived