NCAA football 2011

outrunner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I want to buy it, but I don't have the scratch right now.  I'm stuck playing MW2 until Assassin's Creed III comes out.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307

Ok...i'm a ra-tard, I've never done this before-how do I get your roster on my game

When you go into the TeamBuilder section of the game, do a search for the name of the team, the username, or the coach. You should be able to find and download it from there.

• Content Count:  14,480
  • Days Won:  13

How is Demetris Murray a fullback????? And a very low rated one at that.

I spent a couple hours this past weekend fixing all I could using the official depth chart as of April and Rivals for incoming freshmen. I know what I got is better then they have. They have Murray's speed in the 70s, players who have left still on the roster, wwrong position, wrong ratings and missing key players like Boom Boom and incoming highly touted freshmen. I can put it in my ea locker on PSN if anyone is interested.

I played into season 2 also. I went 11-1, losing to FL in a wet game and was down 3 scores most of the game, ended up losiing by 2 scores. I did this in an online by myself so the videos and photos and stories are all available to look at. But the servers are down right now. Once they are up, I can post each game's link so you can see scores, vids and photos. In mine, Planchard got injured so Murray and Samuels played the year with Murray getting right over 1000 yards. There is a quote by one of the coaches under Planchard's profile that he has the talent to get 1000k this year. Going by that, I guess its possible a good back up could also. Griffin was my go to during the year. He and BJ break some USF records. The Miami game I was down 28-0 at the end of the first quarter! I got Griffin and BJ warmed up and ended up winning 42-35.

Again, if anyone is interested, I can upload the roster to my ea locker and post links to the stories, movies and photos of each game on here. The new dynasty setup is incredible with the story ability.

I play at All American. I have CPU QB at 45, WR at 45 and Pass Rush at 45. Those were the things that stuck out as ridiculous playing the game.

Here are the results. They are having server issues so be patient and let it load.

Fiesta Bowl and I think you can click on the rest of the season on the left. You can get box scores on each game.  My PSN name is the same, slick1ru2.  I know its not the real game, but its great to see some pretty realistic footage of what is hopefully a great upcoming season.

http://is.gd/dCbzV

Here comes an opened can of worms, for those of you who have the game...

Do the helmets look like they're a different shade of gold?

They look more like the way they are on TV. Sometimes looking copper like. I will post some links to vids later.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Is our playbook different then it was in last year's game?

For the most part. There are still quite a few shotgun and spread formations, but there are many more two-back sets, including - FINALLY - a two tight end set so you can pound out yards on the ground.

It's about 80% of East Carolina's playbook from last year, with a few extra formations added in that have the quarterback under center.

I did not play the game since last year shortly after Madden came out because it was the better game. Its a spread option. I love throwing to Griffin. I put his release up some because of the way he got clear last year especially in the FSU game. The videos I have posted are all from the USF playbook. The run block is realistic for once. Love it.

http://is.gd/dDK3J   and wait for the videos to load. If it is not working, check back. They are getting hammered and trying to adjust them. Make sure you are looking at season 1 in the pull down too.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

For the most part. There are still quite a few shotgun and spread formations, but there are many more two-back sets, including - FINALLY - a two tight end set so you can pound out yards on the ground.

It's about 80% of East Carolina's playbook from last year, with a few extra formations added in that have the quarterback under center.

Thanks. Last years version has some 2 TE's formations, but the only 2 back formation was with the FB and had only 4 plays.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

why did EA put this game in 720p?  Everytime I turn the game on my tv switches from 1080 to 720.  ******* fail

Thanks. Last years version has some 2 TE's formations, but the only 2 back formation was with the FB and had only 4 plays.

You're right, there was the Ace 2 TE, 1 RB formation. This year also has a 2 TE, 2 RB tight I formation. I've been waiting for that for years. Drag the weak side tight end over to the other side of the formation and you can really ram the ball down the other team's throat with off tackle plays and sweeps.

Archived