LB Edsel Caprice

Mama_Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Should we really post links to their Facebook pages?

Also, I dun ever wanna hear again about sum athletes english or grammar skills.  Diz da internet an we can talk howeva we wanna lol! 

Lay off.  It sounds really elitist and annoying to complain about that! 

This board has a very old, white, suburban, feel to it.  Im really surprised that the trough isn't full of threads like:

"How to keep kids off of your lawn"

"Kid's and their **** hippity hoppity music, if you want to call it music"

"100 reasons why i hate skateboards"

"Andy Rooney Fan Club"

"Best Early Bird Specials in The Bay Area"

"Cadillac Vs Buick The Definitive Thread"

etc. 

As someone who is neither old or white I appreciate the use of correct spelling and grammar in written communications.  Although I do understand that the 140 character limit on twitter and texting requires some tradeoffs.

Also if you have a suggestion for an early bird special, please let me know.  ;D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Looks like UNC....

Why do you say that?

Just a gut feeling.... hes posting videos of UNC football

I figured that might be your reason. I was disappointed to see that as well after he returned from his visit to UNC. However, when when someone asked if that was giving his decision away, he said he just liked the video and was still liked and was planning on visiting USF:

Jaylen Watkins booooo lol jk ed you makin it very obvious

July 6 at 7:33pm

Edsel Caprice lol im still thinkin about USF, im goin there next week....i jus like this video lol

July 6 at 7:41pm

Well, if Boyd ends up at USF we may have her to thank.  ;)

41366_526728338_3246_n.jpg

Chantelle Vines

Basic Info Sex: Female

Work and Education

College University of South Florida '14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High School Ida S. Baker High School '10

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001137788968&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=526728338

Spencer Boyd Got an A in my anthropology class :)

Saturday at 2:38pm via Mobile Web

Chantelle Vines u knoo wat that meanns!!! =]

Saturday at 3:00pm

Spencer Boyd Lol shshshshsh!!!

Saturday at 3:06pm

Just what the doctor ordered.  ;D

"He's in at USF. It's a done deal," Scott Boyd said. "There's nothing else to hold it up now."

Boyd got an "A" grade in the Anthropology class he took over the past month at Notre Dame, and he had considered West Virginia as an option if things hadn't worked out with USF. His father said it's still undecided what position Boyd will play at USF, but he said coaches are "leaning toward offense," where the versatile Boyd could be used at multiple positions but most likely at receiver.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/07/notre-dame-transfer-boyd-chooses-usf.html#comments

That same article points out:

"Boyd's decision could help the Bulls pick up a commitment for 2011, as Cape Coral's Edsel Caprice, a three-star defensive end/outside linebacker, said Monday he will be visiting USF on Tuesday and then deciding between the Bulls and North Carolina."

There is also another player at Cape Coral, RB Prince Holloway, who is listed by Boyd as his brother. I don't know if USF finally offered him, but he listed us among his favorites. He is supposedly deciding between Michigan and WVU, perhaps we could land him to complete the trifecta.  ;D

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=4205080

Cape Coral Class of 2011

31820_127460860620088_100000685239633_193132_5642957_n.jpg

In this photo: Edsel Caprice (photos), Chris Johnson, Pevin Lewis, Prince Holloway, Andrew Leland Iverson, Bryan Greenwell, Joshua Monteagudo, Terry Dupre, Mark Bailer

Free article about the Cape Coral team this year:

2010 Spring: The Cape 

By Geoff Vogt

SunStateFootball.com

Posted May 3, 2010 

It was the second day of practice for Spring Football on a very hot, humid afternoon in Cape Coral.

After an undefeated regular season in 2009, the Cape Coral Seahawk's will certainly see some change in 2010. It starts at the top with new Head Coach Brad Metheny who had previously been the head man at Frostproof. Cape Coral also graduated four BCS players who were a huge part of the offense: QB/DB Jaylen Watkins(Florida), RB/CB Jeremy Davis(Miami), RB/DB Spencer Boyd(Notre Dame), and OT Dan Koenig(Oklahoma State).

The offense will have a new look with Bryan Greenwell at the helm, Pevin Lewis at RB, and a talented WR trio of Prince Holloway, Ricardi Joseph, and Jovan Ojeda. Holloway has elite jets, Ojeda has the quicks, and the smooth Joseph has a ton of upside. Holloway is a proven commodity, he has started and produced since he was a freshmen. They do return three starters up front, but Koenig is a big loss at LT. The Seahawk's are a shotgun spread attack.

Defensively seniors Edsel Caprice, Josh Monteagudo, and Chris Johnson will be the leaders. Caprice had a monster junior year with 20 sacks and another 18 tackles for loss. Monteagudo was great at Safety as a sophomore with six picks, he moved to MLB and registered over 100 tackles. Johnson could play DB or LB, he was with the LBs today. Holloway will play somewhere in the secondary as well. Expectations should remain high at this program as about 83 players have signed up for Spring ball.

http://hsflorida.scout.com/2/967647.html

From Greg Auman

July 13, 2010

Notes: More on Boyd's transfer to USF

In one quick day, Spencer Boyd has gone from recruit to recruiter. The transfer from Notre Dame, talking Monday night about his decision to play at USF, said he's been texting a former teammate at Cape Coral High, defensive end/outside linebacker Edsel Caprice, about making the same choice he has.

Caprice is visiting USF today and will choose between the Bulls and North Carolina. Last week, he was leaning toward the Tar Heels, but Boyd said he'll do his part to keep his friend in the state of Florida.

"I know him very well, and we've been texting back and forth," Boyd said. "I'm definitely going to get in his ear about being a Bull."

Boyd had stayed quiet throughout the transfer process over the last six weeks, letting his father Scott do much of the public commenting. But speaking Monday night, Spencer said he's eager to get back to Florida and use the next year to get bigger and better, most likely as a receiver with the Bulls.

"USF was my first choice all along -- it's as close to home as I can get. It was the best decision I could have made," he said. "When I went on my visit, Coach (Skip) Holtz seemed like a great guy, and it seemed like a good fit for me."

Boyd, 5-foot-10 and 176 pounds, said he'd like to get up to 185 or 190 pounds over the next year, and while USF has told him his first look will be at receiver, he said he was told "not to rule out defense completely."

"I like to make plays," said Boyd, who started his high school career more at receiver before making a name for himself as a corner in the last two years. His first game at USF will be the 2011 opener at Notre Dame.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/07/notes-more-on-boyds-transfer-to-usf.html

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

"USF was my first choice all along -- it's as close to home as I can get. It was the best decision I could have made," he said. "When I went on my visit, Coach (Skip) Holtz seemed like a great guy, and it seemed like a good fit for me."

So ... do you think he means it was his first choice when he began the transfer process? That's not what "my first choice all along" means to me at first, but it's the only way it makes any sense.

Either way, his enthusiasm is great. I hope (and have no reason to doubt right now) that his commitment to working hard is as great.

So ... do you think he means it was his first choice when he began the transfer process? That's not what "my first choice all along" means to me at first, but it's the only way it makes any sense.

Either way, his enthusiasm is great. I hope (and have no reason to doubt right now) that his commitment to working hard is as great.

Yes, I think USF was his first choice and he had WVU as a fall back school in case he couldn't qualify for USF. That's what his dad said in another article.

• Content Count:  21,615
  • Days Won:  10

Come on Boyd, sell him on the program and that 2010 we will win the Big East.

Archived