Gionni Paul

Mama_Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,896
  • Days Won:  3

Doesn't seem like a big loss. Not overly impressed with his physical attributes.

Hey Gionni, in what field of study is e=mc^2 relevant?

GIONNIPAUL6_29150.JPG

Yeah, those grapes were sour anyway. WAFP. He's so pathetic that he only had offers from UF, AU, TN. MSU, MI, LSU, The Ville, FSU, Cincy, ASU, Rut, TTU, UCF and WVU. He had a 3.5 Core GPA and an 18 ACT score. I suggest that their is only one challenged party in this post, and if you dont know who it is.............

He has a 3.5 GPA and an 18 ACT score. Hmm...maybe his high school is either easy or cutting him a break because the average ACT score is 21.1. It may sound insignificant but a score below 20 usually indicates not being ready for college.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACT_%28test%29#Averages

On his physical prowess, I'm not saying he's mediocre, but I'm saying we have enough players like him, or better, that I'm not very upset not getting him.

• Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Doesn't seem like a big loss. Not overly impressed with his physical attributes.

Hey Gionni, in what field of study is e=mc^2 relevant?

GIONNIPAUL6_29150.JPG

Yeah, those grapes were sour anyway. WAFP. He's so pathetic that he only had offers from UF, AU, TN. MSU, MI, LSU, The Ville, FSU, Cincy, ASU, Rut, TTU, UCF and WVU. He had a 3.5 Core GPA and an 18 ACT score. I suggest that their is only one challenged party in this post, and if you dont know who it is.............

He has a 3.5 GPA and an 18 ACT score. Hmm...maybe his high school is either easy or cutting him a break because the average ACT score is 21.1. It may sound insignificant but a score below 20 usually indicates not being ready for college.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACT_%28test%29#Averages

On his physical prowess, I'm not saying he's mediocre, but I'm saying we have enough players like him, or better, that I'm not very upset not getting him.

I completely disagree with your comment that getting a below avg result in the ACT does not mean you are not ready for college. There are a lot of people out there who are not good standardized test takers including myself. I got a 900 on my SATs and graduated with a 3.5 w/ a doctorate. I know several other people who were the same way. Dosen't mean you are not ready for college.

• Content Count:  3,896
  • Days Won:  3

I completely disagree with your comment that getting a below avg result in the ACT does not mean you are not ready for college. There are a lot of people out there who are not good standardized test takers including myself. I got a 900 on my SATs and graduated with a 3.5 w/ a doctorate. I know several other people who were the same way. Dosen't mean you are not ready for college.

It's not "my comment" there is something called a college readiness score and for the ACT this kid scored below it. Look up what it is.

You can pretend this kid is a genius and just doesn't test well, but he's probably just like the other 95% of high school athletes with high GPA's and bad standardized test scores - they're favored.

As for you, you're an exception to the rule. Someone who got a doctorate in anything with a 3.5 should be able to sleep through getting a 900+.

Archived