Greenie on Tv Now

Jewbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

How many frosh is Seth starting before making a comment like that. Until UNC went on a run to end the 1st half, VaTech was playing the most disciplined ball I've ever seen a Seth team play. It looked like text book Princeton with all the backdoor cuts and running the shot clock down under six seconds. If they hit their layups and ten footers, the game never would have gotten out of hand. I missed the 2nd half... but that was my casual observation of the 1st half.

Seth has always been great at initial game plans but his down fall is he always had difficulties adjusting during the games.  His opponents would adjust during the game & shut USF down and he would lose focus and go after the refs instead of "readjusting" during the game or just sit there kinda dumbfounded in his player inability to execute.  That's just were my opinion lies concerning "Ole Greenie" at this point in time.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bull Matrix

• The Sheriff

• BullDoug

• bulls96go

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Omni,

It is funny how things turned out in all of this. Seth making the comment about noone wanting to be a USF Bull while alot of kids want to be Hokies. Well, now that USF is in the BIG EAST, it should not be hard to win a kid over Va Tech. Would a basketball recruit want to go to Tampa or Blacksburg?? What is there to do in Blacksburg???? LOL. Seth took that Dowdell from USF, but I can tell you that it may be the last recruit that he will take from USF.

BB, I've partied in Blacksburg back in the mid 80s during my preUSF college days.  Radford college is near by.  It used to be a women's college.  Back then it was full of hot women and Blacksburg is your standard college town chuck full of bars and places to chase skirt.  IMO, Virginia women are one of only 2-3 states east of the MS River that can compete "well" with FL women.  So I'd say your reasoning might be slightly flawed but then again I'm working with an opinion that was developed 19 yrs ago.  :)

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

You guys sound like a bunch of pathetic CFU fans with their USF obsession.  Here's some helpful hints:  Greenburg no longer coaches at USF.  We are not in the same conference as Greenburg's current team.  We are not scheduled to play Greenburg's team.  It is time to give the Greenburg topic a rest.

Normal

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

You guys sound like a bunch of pathetic CFU fans with their USF obsession.  Here's some helpful hints:  Greenburg no longer coaches at USF.  We are not in the same conference as Greenburg's current team.  We are not scheduled to play Greenburg's team.  It is time to give the Greenburg topic a rest.

Normal

There used to be an unwritten rule that all Seth threads went to the Big East board ...

• Topic Count:  2,697
  • Content Count:  6,929

Glad to see Seth coaching VT!

Glad RMc is coaching USF!

Let's look down the road 3 years. I think that USF will be very happy!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

If we played UNC we would lose just as badly if not worse.  Give me a break.  They're the #5 team in the country.  Wait until we play L'ville, and they're not even half as good as UNC.  

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

It's funny how people want to prove how much they hate Seth and show how bad of a coach he is, as if that somehow justifies his leaving.

Everyone who wanted him gone got their wish - does it really matter how/why he left, now that he's gone? The sooner you get over Seth, the sooner you can move on to more important things like supporting the BULLS and coach MAC.

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

Beastie,

That is a bunch of hogwash and you know it. USF would not get embarrassed by UNC this year. We have not been embarrased on the court in a long time going back to last season. We played UAB, MARQ, DEPAUL, SOUTH CAROLINA, MICHIGAN, CINCY, etc very respectable for what he have. Right now, McCullum is getting us in the right direction, but you dont see it. You have your head so far up Seth's arse that you are missing a hell of a coach in McCullum. He is going to prove you wrong very soon.