USF to turn over investigators' notes in Leavitt lawsuit

2000bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,538
  • Days Won:  24

And am I just behind in the way things are done now or did the way the investigation was carried out, with the interviews supposedly not being recorded in any way, reek of trying to cover up something?

No.  This is the way things are done now. 

OH, PUH-LEEZE!

I don't know what you do for a living but I'll bet it ain't managing a business with employees.  The way USF has supposedly gone about this is exactly how NOT to do it.

This report looks like it was written by an assistant manager of a Burger King to justify the firing of a fry cook.  It's not how you deal with a high profile, multi-million dollar executive with a contract.

Sandy Lovins and Gonzales are either completely incompetent or they were tasked with the pre-determined agenda.  There just isn't another option for this charade.

Um, actually, yes it is.  I've been involved in situations similiar to this.  And I've had plenty of exposure to our corporate attorney.  I don't know how things are done in Missouri, but our company in Florida would likely do a lot of the same things USF has done. 

Perhaps you should hire a new attorney for your company.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,681
  • Days Won:  4

And am I just behind in the way things are done now or did the way the investigation was carried out, with the interviews supposedly not being recorded in any way, reek of trying to cover up something?

No.  This is the way things are done now. 

OH, PUH-LEEZE!

I don't know what you do for a living but I'll bet it ain't managing a business with employees.  The way USF has supposedly gone about this is exactly how NOT to do it.

This report looks like it was written by an assistant manager of a Burger King to justify the firing of a fry cook.  It's not how you deal with a high profile, multi-million dollar executive with a contract.

Sandy Lovins and Gonzales are either completely incompetent or they were tasked with the pre-determined agenda.  There just isn't another option for this charade.

Um, actually, yes it is.  I've been involved in situations similiar to this.  And I've had plenty of exposure to our corporate attorney.  I don't know how things are done in Missouri, but our company in Florida would likely do a lot of the same things USF has done. 

Perhaps you should hire a new attorney for your company.

I think the problem here is Missouri is the "show me" state and a person from there cannot fathom that USF doesn't have anything to "show" Leavitt's attorneys.

Its physically impossible for them to comprehend that.  ;D

So you believe your AD and President don't use email?

Sure.

Specifically because of the "Sunshine Law".

If I worked at a state agency, I doubt I would put anything in email. Or if I had to, it would all be very vanilla.

Do I want just anyone to be able to do a public records request and see all of my emails? People are always looking for dirty laundry for whatever reason.

I bet Woollard learned from McMurphy, when he did that public records search and got essentially some scribble on a napkin that indicated some notes about our future schedules. He was beating that drum about renewing our series with UCF and put an article out there that USF was planning series against Western Kentucky, Buffalo and Ball State instead. It got a lot of people upset. I think Doug learned from that because we haven't seen anything like that since.

• Content Count:  8,179
  • Days Won:  6

Sure.

If I worked at a state agency, I doubt I would put anything in email. Or if I had to, it would all be very vanilla.

Do I want just anyone to be able to do a public records request and see all of my emails? People are always looking for dirty laundry for whatever reason.

I bet Woollard learned from McMurphy, when he did that public records search and got essentially some scribble on a napkin that indicated some notes about our future schedules. He was beating that drum about renewing our series with UCF and put an article out there that USF was planning series against Western Kentucky, Buffalo and Ball State instead. It got a lot of people upset. I think Doug learned from that because we haven't seen anything like that since.

Then why does he carry a Blackberry?

personal email?

Sure.

Then why does he carry a Blackberry?

Don't know....maybe the Blackberry was the Promotional Free Phone when he signed a 2 year agreement with Verizon Wireless.

I imagine it will all come out eventually because someone will do a records search and whatever is there will be made public. It's all just a matter of time.

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I dunno, but I was sure he had a work email on the athletics website along with all the other staff. Of course, that's probably been removed by now.  I could be wrong, but I'm more sure than not, that he had one there in the past.

I dunno, but I was sure he had a work email on the athletics website along with all the other staff. Of course, that's probably been removed by now.  I could be wrong, but I'm more sure than not, that he had one there in the past.

Sure there is, but that doesn't mean he uses it.  Those public email accounts are always read by a junior staffer, and anything important is likely printed out and given to Woolard.

Sure there is, but that doesn't mean he uses it.  Those public email accounts are always read by a junior staffer, and anything important is likely printed out and given to Woolard.

The Easter Bunny probably checks his email for him just like Santa Claus checks Judy's email.  Do you think the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus email each other?

You really believe that Woolard would sit and read hundreds of emails from fans that want the third string QB to be the starter?  Do you also believe Bill Gates reads his own email?

High level executives do not read their public email account.  A staffer reads it and filters out the garbage.  This is standard practice for large corporations.  Surely you are aware of this?

• Content Count:  8,179
  • Days Won:  6

The Easter Bunny probably checks his email for him just like Santa Claus checks Judy's email.  Do you think the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus email each other?

You really believe that Woolard would sit and read hundreds of emails from fans that want the third string QB to be the starter?  Do you also believe Bill Gates reads his own email?

High level executives do not read their public email account.  A staffer reads it and filters out the garbage.  This is standard practice for large corporations.  Surely you are aware of this?

Sandy Lovins and Gonzales wouldn't be sending email to Genshaft and Woolard about the third string QB.

i mean if everything was being worked out of the athletics building then why wouldnt they just go speak to woolard in person?

• Content Count:  7,096
  • Days Won:  11

Sandy Lovins and Gonzales wouldn't be sending email to Genshaft and Woolard about the third string QB.

i mean if everything was being worked out of the athletics building then why wouldnt they just go speak to woolard in person?

Because that's not where either Gonzales' and Lovins' offices are nor their computers.  I wonder who emailed Bowel Movement the advance copy of the report?

obviously not Genshaft and Woolard  ;D

Archived