USF to turn over investigators' notes in Leavitt lawsuit

2000bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,538
  • Days Won:  24

You believe the head of a large university in the 21st Century has not had a a computer in her office, nor uses email or carries a Blackberry?

You really don't understand what a university president does on a daily basis, do you?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,681
  • Days Won:  4

Mizzou...you sound a little biased.

Do you just want the truth to come out or do you want Leavitt to just win regardless. Leavitt is only looking for the truth.

What if it is the truth that the investigators did everything verbally? What if there isn't anything in writing?

Maybe Genshaft's mother's family is of italian heritage and they taught her never to put anything down in writing. Maybe they never even specifically spoke of Leavitt and the situation.

What if the conversation went down something like this:

Genshaft: Hey did you take care of that thing?

Woolard: Yeah we took care of it.

Wouldn't be much to go on there.

Heck maybe USF should do grades that way.

Yes we need your USF transcript. Uh, USF doesn't keep transcripts or even give grades anymore. We just ask the Teacher how we did at the end of the semester and they say Good or Ehh.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

She really may not have a computer.  I would be surprised but I guess that could be the case.

However, the trial spin would be great.  "She's so dumb, or unable to control herself, that she runs a multibillion dollar operation in the 21st century without a computer lest she type something incriminating or stupid."

• Content Count:  7,096
  • Days Won:  11

She really may not have a computer.  I would be surprised but I guess that could be the case.

However, the trial spin would be great.  "She's so dumb, or unable to control herself, that she runs a multibillion dollar operation in the 21st century without a computer lest she type something incriminating or stupid."

didn't they take away obama's blackberry and email when he took office? I thought I heard something along those lines....of coarse I could be wrong.

Mizzou...you sound a little biased.

Do you just want the truth to come out or do you want Leavitt to just win regardless. Leavitt is only looking for the truth.

What if it is the truth that the investigators did everything verbally? What if there isn't anything in writing?

Maybe Genshaft's mother's family is of italian heritage and they taught her never to put anything down in writing. Maybe they never even specifically spoke of Leavitt and the situation.

What if the conversation went down something like this:

Genshaft: Hey did you take care of that thing?

Woolard: Yeah we took care of it.

Wouldn't be much to go on there.

Heck maybe USF should do grades that way.

Yes we need your USF transcript. Uh, USF doesn't keep transcripts or even give grades anymore. We just ask the Teacher how we did at the end of the semester and they say Good or Ehh.

my guess is this  ;)

• Content Count:  3,681
  • Days Won:  4

Personally, I think in a lot of ways we would all be better off if we could wean ourselves from computers and cell phones.

Maybe she just likes to be "unplugged" from the system. I don't blame her.

Anyway, a University President is a politician 1st and foremost. I think Nixon taught most politicians to stay away from records. That's is why they don't like doing press conferences....too many cameras.

Personally, I think in a lot of ways we would all be better off if we could wean ourselves from computers and cell phones.

Maybe she just likes to be "unplugged" from the system. I don't blame her.

Anyway, a University President is a politician 1st and foremost. I think Nixon taught most politicians to stay away from records. That's is why they don't like doing press conferences....too many cameras.

O-kay...

Perhaps Judy is Amish, but why does Doug carry around a Blackberry?

stalker  ;D

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

didn't they take away obama's blackberry and email when he took office? I thought I heard something along those lines....of coarse I could be wrong.

I think he did have it taken away.  However that's different than "I can't be trusted around it."  I am sure USF's lawyers will spin it that she's busy with meetings and running the university and can't be bothered with the "you got mail ding."

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  76,338
  • Days Won:  439

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/leavitt-in-court-suing-usf-wrongful-termination-060910

Video of what happened in court today. USF administration on purpose did not use email so it could not be used against them. There is no computer in Judy's office ON PURPOSE because of this case. There is only investigator notes made during interviews. That is why there has been no exchange of documents. USF's attorney told the judge they have not turned anything over BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO TURN OVER except those notes, which they will do within the next 10 days. Leavitt's attorney is dumbfounded. ROFLOL.  

Aren't the investigator notes of the interviews the most important things?

sounds like that's the only thing

True dat ...

And there are those that scoffed at the notion USF Administrators were involved in a conspiracy.  Sounds pretty pre-meditated to me.

My question would be, were those computers removed recently or has this been the case since the beginning?

Recently I'm sure.

According to the news report linked, she never had one just in case something like this came up ...

It's simply a blatant lie that Genshaft and Woolard do not use email.

And your proof is ...?

And you actually believe that?

You believe the head of a large university in the 21st Century has not had a a computer in her office, nor uses email or carries a Blackberry?

She probably uses email and a blackberry for personal use .... but it should be pretty easy to prove if she had it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  76,338
  • Days Won:  439

Hey...Where's my Amish U. post?

I truly want to know if the top administrators at USF don't have computers or use email.

It's here ... It didn't warrant its' own thread just to make a point ... Quit making me work so hard.

there's another way you could make things easier on yourself  ;D

+ infinity

I don't have that particular power but we do have a new policy where we have to ban people in pairs ........... just sayin.

Archived