Looks like Memphis' attendence is suffering for..

Bull Matrix

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

basketball this season. I believe it was a big mistake to not continue playing their games in the Pyramid.  Sharing an arena with an NBA team is not something that I want USF ever to do. It makes you feel thankful that USF has the SUNDOME on campus. I cant believe Memphis never got an on campus arena since they are a basketball school. Here is the link

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/memphis/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=21605&s=2ba03e7d669f07524ee46cd4e39625bc

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  698
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Days Won:  6

Mirrors us in 2 ways:

******** about the Forum owners sounds like our Bulls vs. Glazers threads.

Complaining about the season tix owners in sold out sections not showing up - no butts in seats (see Sundome sections E1 & P1 threads).

79 Bull,

Exactly. I thought a lot of you USF fans would relate to this thread pretty good. I love the fact that USF basketball will be playing in the BIG EAST with our on campus SUN DOME. I am looking forward to the upgrades that the SUN DOME will get since we are heading into THE BEST BASKETBALL CONFERENCE in history.  I really hope the students start packing the SUN DOME because there is really no excuses now that we are playing agains the best. The can no longer use that excuse that we are playing bad programs in C-USA anymore. When Syracuse, UCONN, Notre Dame, etch come to the dome, I expect that place to get alot of students. I cant hardly wait for next season. We just need to have a respectable season this year to build up some hope.

Guest wildrover

It would be silly for them to use the bad competition in CUSA anyway, I have a hard time with the idea that Cincy, Louisville and Marquette aren't top tier teams, Cincy not as much but they consistently make the dance, Marquette was final four two years ago and Louisville lookslike they oculd be this year.  that would be a horrible reason to use to not come to the Sundome, maybe not wanting to watch your team get pullmed at home would be better

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

we need to win

wildrover,

I am talking about the TCU's, Houston's, Southern Miss's and Tulane's on the schedule. To be fair, USF students and more fans have shown up in the past against UL, CINCY, and even Marquette. I have faith that the SunDome will start to get around 7k to 8k next season if USF improves. Hopefully, the place will sell out once USF gets ranked in the top 25 in hoops.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

Own the Dome!