Seth-Robert

Guest Harvey Jones

Guest Harvey Jones

As I said last year these two men will be fighting for their jobs come the end of their years at VA Tech and USF.  Seth is struggling big time with losses to VMI (lost to ODU by 40) and St. Johns.  USF on the other hand has had defection after defection and an awful loss to Mississippi Valley St.  Heading into the Big East with your three best players graduating only spells trouble.  With neither school knock'em dead on the recruiting trail both of these men might be looking for work come 2006.  In my opinion neither school will win ten games this year or next year.

HARVEY IS BACK IN THE HOUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Sheriff - When are you and Seth Eloping?

All donations that werer going to go to help the site should be turned over to the Bradley Mosely foundation.  I hope he recovers quick and soon, as this is awful what has happened to a great young man.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  722
  • Content Count:  6,772
  • Days Won:  19

If I wanted my donations to goto the Mosley foundation, I would have elected for that to happen. To run this site so we can read your articulate humor, it cost some pretty good change... you pony up what I owe to the Site, I'll donate 1.5 times the same amount to the Mosley Foundation. If not... shut your pie hole! It's my cash and I'll elect to do what I want for it... even if that includes soliciting your girlfriend on Nebraska Ave for a couple of one's.

On the other hand, Seth said in our last phone call he expected this to be a very looooooong season. He said he is thin on senior leadership and is expecting his younger players to learn some tough lessons.

I'll let the season play out before calling for anyone's ass. Hopefully, we'll see a solid performance against Michigan tomorrow... that's alls we can ask at this point and time. I'm backing off the McCullum bashing and giving the guy a chance... will we get ten wins? I'd be shocked... will VaTech get ten wins? I don't have the fondest idea who they're playing unless it scrolls by on ESPN ticker. Do I hope Seth does well... of course. Just like you hope your girlfriend makes more than ten bucks working the corner.

Harvey Jones... Touche. Isn't humor great!

And on a nicer note... hopefully you'll be cheering as hard as me tomorrow when we play Michigan.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

Hey Harvey, long time no see....

Sheriff, good to see you haven't lost it.

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

nebraska ave hasn't changed much i see

Guest Harvey Jones

Hey Sheriff I remember being at a basketball game a couple of years ago when you tried to take a sign awawy from an opposing teams fan.  He through you down and you did nothing like the punk you are.  Your a lot of talk.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I was at taht game in fact, both of the two, the Sherriff and the Memphis fan almost fell right on me.  The Memphis guy did not throw Sherriff down.  If he did then why did they both end up two rows forward.  

It was quite amusing, even the security was laughing.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

::bottle: ::bottle: ::bottle: ::bottle: ::bottle: ::bottle: ::bottle:

It's a message board Harvey. There's no talking going on here. I'm a whole lot of typing! Get it right at least...

Why are you so depressed Harvey? Could it be that VaTech won today? Or that Seth has about six televised games this year and we have two? Can you believe that Harvey... Little VaTech has six televised games... that Seth though... he is so horrible. Seth got a kick out of your eloping comment today when we talked. He said he also takes the blame for our poor fan attendance.

He did say having Leather at Tech would have been a luxury, but he didn't inherit players like that when he got there. Other than that, he wished us all happy holidays. He also thought we would be competitive against UM because of their injuries. He was right on about that!

I'm down for some jello wrestling with ya Harvey when I come back to Tampa... to see if you can throw me two rows like the big bad Memphis guy did. I mean... leaning over a row and trying to reach something in front of you would never land you in another row if just enough pull from the other guy is involved. Come on man... haven't you taken any physics classes?

Think about the last time you tried pulling your girlfriend off of me... you almost fell on top of us when she put up resistance. :o

Was I suppose to beat that Memphis fan up? I just wanted to have fun with him and grab his flag! I would have even given it back and shook his hand if I had gotten it. I'm a pretty laid back guy, but next time though... I'll cold **** his ass to prove my manliness for you!

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

The Sheiff is much smarter than that. He would not get kicked out of a USF game just to start a fight with a Memphis fan. Anyone that watched knew both Terry and the Memphis fan were just having fun. I am pretty sure some may have taken that the wrong way, but I am sure Terry has more things worth fighting for than to swing on some Memphis fan. Shoot, the money that Memphis is paying Calipari is more abuse to the Tiger fans than the Sheriff could ever give.