Miller family retains Barry Cohen

redfisher78

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats hbryan for being on Bullievers christmas list for next year. I think lots of people could have acted differently or handled themselves better. The number 1 guy being Leavitt. I have been a Leavitt supporter since being at the first game, but to me, its obvious it happened and I can stand behind that

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,345
  • Days Won:  490

Bulliever, can you simply say you believe he did something wrong?

You are really starting to annoy me.  I hate to resort to what would be viewed as a personal attack but you are either dense or dense.

Of course, he did wrong.  I think there is a post in this thread that you should read before getting whipped into a frenzy.  There was a lot of "wrong" in this whole affair.  That is the point.

You are really starting to annoy me.  I hate to resort to what would be viewed as a personal attack but you are either dense or dense.

Of course, he did wrong.  I think there is a post in this thread that you should read before getting whipped into a frenzy.  There was a lot of "wrong" in this whole affair.  That is the point.

Not trying to annoy. Just seems as though you continually point a finger at sources or players or anyone besides Leavitt. There are tons of inconsistencies in the investigation. These can be attributed to players covering their own butt, whether for or against leavitt.

You think Leavitt would order people to change their stories if he didnt do anything wrong or it was a love tap?  Cmon.

Was that in the report?  No it wasn't.  Leavitt spoke with Joel, asked him if he was okay.  You manufactured the rest.  Maybe it's true maybe not.  As argued earlier in this thread, Joel lied on his own once his "friends" went to Brett.

Change Leavitt to O'Leary and please tell me what you would say.  Its rhetorical, I already know. 

You don't know.  You see, that's the problem.  You want to draw the line in the sand and act like everybody acts according to your beliefs.  Scan for threads on Erick Plancher/George O'Leary and see how I reacted.

You are biased, Brad.  Its not making you look reasonable which I will say even when we dont agree I always think you are reasonable.  You are not here.  You are defending, the undefendable.

Bruce, talk about biased and blind.  You're making the case about yourself.  I am not defending anything or anyone here.  Show me where.  Like I said, you wanted a slam dunk termination for Leavitt.  The points being made here are illustrating it's not a slam dunk.  Because someone discusses the report or anything else is you call them biased.  You don't even ask what I think.  You assume base on your bias. 

This is a complete mess full of liars and conflicting interest.  As I have already said, Leavitt is gone.  I have not argued anything in his favor.  I have only stated my belief on why the Millers would get an attorney which is definitely related to why Leavitt will sue.  It doesn't mean I am defending him.  I can argue the reasons Obama won the election, it doesn't mean I voted for him.

Come up with some facts next time.

Guest nybullsfan

Not trying to annoy. Just seems as though you [glow=red,2,300]continually point a finger at sources or players or anyone besides Leavitt[/glow]. There are tons of inconsistencies in the investigation. These can be attributed to players covering their own butt, whether for or against leavitt.

Not to put words in his mouth, but perhaps he thinks that there are plenty of people who will point at Leavitt, and not enough people who will point the other way?

Not trying to annoy. Just seems as though you continually point a finger at sources or players or anyone besides Leavitt. There are tons of inconsistencies in the investigation. These can be attributed to players covering their own butt, whether for or against leavitt.

Again, I advise you to read.

I'll say it again.

This whole thing stinks and the real losers are fans and graduates of USF.

This thing is marred with

1) Lies

2) Controversy

3) Character Issues

4) More lies

5) Deceit

6) Broken trust

7) Exploitation

8) More lies

9) Contradictions

10) Incomplete investigation

11) Selfish Interests

12) More lies

13) Rush to judgment

14) Privacy issues

15) Perception issues

I think we screwed the pooch as they say.  It could be a feeding frenzy for lawyers.

That's the point.  If that is somehow defending Leavitt or singling out somebody, sorry.  I tried to make it more general.

Not trying to annoy. Just seems as though you [glow=red,2,300]continually point a finger at sources or players or anyone besides Leavitt[/glow]. There are tons of inconsistencies in the investigation. These can be attributed to players covering their own butt, whether for or against leavitt.

Not to put words in his mouth, but perhaps he thinks that there are plenty of people who will point at Leavitt, and not enough people who will point the other way?

I could see that. But to me reading what the eye witnesses said and how it was exactly what miller told his entire family in his "first" non-cover up story, just doesnt seem plausible that it was fabricated

Perhaps partially.  Since the announcement Bruce and slick1ru2 have posted numerous times that it's all Leavitt's fault because he did what he did.  That's just not true and hence the lawyers.  Leavitt was wrong.  It does not excuse all the other things that have transpired in this debacle.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I think that most on here owe Erskin an apology as well as the others that we all know who they are as well.

What does this say about the character of some of the players that said they personally saw Leavitt grab him by the "shoulder pads" just to motivate him?

Think of an auto accident.  If 6 cars stop and give the police the story of what they saw, 6 different answers.  Why, people may have looked at different times.  People had different angles.  People put things through different filters.  Some may have had coaches who were tough and shook them around a bit as part of the motiviation in big games.  It is football, not cheerleading. 

So to me I think people said what they saw based on their "perception" of what happened.  If you were the guy next to him and heard him getting yelled at, you might not look straight at the coach and player, but to the side.  So things were in your periphery, not straight on.

Don't go throwing the guys under the bus for what they believe they saw. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Congrats hbryan for being on Bullievers christmas list for next year. I think lots of people could have acted differently or handled themselves better. The number 1 guy being Leavitt. I have been a Leavitt supporter since being at the first game, but to me, its obvious it happened and I can stand behind that

Bulliever and I disagree on many, many things, you happen to see a commonality here from someone, who like I, believes that there is enough blame and culpability to pass around to all involved with creating a single ogre out of the group.  You must have missed all the previous threads this year when I berated him and a group of guys for being the Pollyanna Gang.  Go find some other red herring, Redfisher!!

Archived