South Florida 89, Bethune-Cookman 64

Guest HowieP1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Mosley did go to 2 games, but the guy in sweats on the bench is probably Melvin Buckley, who will play next year...sitting out after transfering from Purdue.

Vg, when you saw Mosley, did he look OK? The guy last night almost looked emaciated, even in sweats. Did not look like pic I saw of Buckley. Of course, I was across the arena and eyes aren't what they used to be. I don't know, I just had a bad feeling about it .............

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Velcro

• TripleB

• Apis Bull

• bigbull

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Hmm... Buckley definitely isn't small... he's more of jimmy baxter size.

The games where i saw mosley, he looked fine, although he wasn't upbeat, and rightly so.  Brandyn Flowers is small, perhaps it was him?  he has lighter skin than mosley though.   If it was mosley and he looked smaller than usual, i am surprised, i wouldn't think cancer treatment would have had that big of an affect that fast, and if it had, then i doubt he would have made it to the game anyway... since he'd probably be at Moffitt.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

trib is about as bad to u guys as slantinal is to ucf.  congrats on the good start to the season..

Hmm... Buckley definitely isn't small... he's more of jimmy baxter size.

The games where i saw mosley, he looked fine, although he wasn't upbeat, and rightly so.  Brandyn Flowers is small, perhaps it was him?  he has lighter skin than mosley though.   If it was mosley and he looked smaller than usual, i am surprised, i wouldn't think cancer treatment would have had that big of an affect that fast, and if it had, then i doubt he would have made it to the game anyway... since he'd probably be at Moffitt.

Maybe it was Flowers, 6'2" 165 would be pretty lean. Why aren't he and Moss dressing out?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Flowers is certainly small enough to fit that description.

Not sure why Flowers and Moss aren't dressed, i guess because they saw very few minutes last year even with only 6 people on the roster and now we have 9 (well 8 dressed), or 10 of waters comes back.  Perhaps Mac knows he doesn't need them, right now.

Flowers is certainly small enough to fit that description.

Not sure why Flowers and Moss aren't dressed, i guess because they saw very few minutes last year even with only 6 people on the roster and now we have 9 (well 8 dressed), or 10 of waters comes back.  Perhaps Mac knows he doesn't need them, right now.

It would still be cool for them to dress out, plus you never know what could happen in a game. Also, I'm tired of being so outnumbered on the bench, uniform-wise.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,503

I thought it was Mosley on the end of the bench but hard to tell across the arena.  is James Holmes the man who is stepping up in the scoring department.  He looks very smooth and can really shoot the ball.  We had better hope Jones & Leather stay healthy because if we have to go to Brigman or Diarra we are in trouble.  Still well on our way to that 9-2 start.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

B-Mo was at the end of the bench last night in the sweats.  He does not look that bad and someone talked to him and said he was doing good.  We are finally seeing the James Holmes Coach Mac recruited two years ago.  If he can continue his shooting tear, this team is going to be dangerous.  We will see a lot of man to man defense this season because I think if other teams go zone, we have to many shooters that can score against the zone.  I completely love the way this team plays.  This 4-0 start is definetly different because of the way we have won the last couple games

B-Mo was at the end of the bench last night in the sweats.  He does not look that bad and someone talked to him and said he was doing good.

Thanks for the info, bb ...........

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Again, we'll so how good this team really is when it starts playing better competition like Richmond, but for now I'll take it.

The early season competition has been weak, admittedly, but after last season this team doesn't need to be playing Kansas and Duke.

I like the way the team is performing, and I hope it carries over into the forthcoming road games. If USF can beat a Richmond or Fresno State-type team on the road, then we can start thinking that some real progress is being made.